Espn reports on Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn reports on Boston

i think philly would give the biggest push for Boston...but just guessin here....

Originally posted by Muck
Boston had a cocaine problem last year. I'd be leery of bringing him to Miami.

Wasn't he like consuming 90+ pills a day trying to stay in shape? Didn't he have a personal trainer giving him shots during training camp too?

WTF! How far have we sunk as fans to endorse the FO's pursuit of a frankenstein project as our next starting WR??
Wouldn't Boston want a monster contract too??

The Feagles areoffering a 5th and James Thrash.

It wasn't good enough for TO, maybe for DB

Originally posted by Superself

Wasn't he like consuming 90+ pills a day trying to stay in shape? Didn't he have a personal trainer giving him shots during training camp too?

WTF! How far have we sunk as fans to endorse the FO's pursuit of a frankenstein project as our next starting WR??
Wouldn't Boston want a monster contract too??

Read the Article on him. He is also already under contract

I might start a bandwagon to put a stop to this........

I am not kidding.........I will start a bandwagon and sig and everything.......I am determined to not let this happen.......

Originally posted by Roland of Gilea
i think philly would give the biggest push for Boston...but just guessin here....
They offered a 5th rounder and James Thrash for Terrell Owens.
I'm guessing they'll offer a philly cheesesteak and a coke for David Boston.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
The Eagles areoffering a 5th and James Thrash.

It wasn't good enough for TO, maybe for DB
I actually wouldn't mind that. A 5th is pretty fair even if we only get 3 games per season out of him.

i think we can afford to offer a 3rd or 4th for him... and Derrius Thompson if the chargers want a player in return.

i think we could swing that, and with Sullivan here, he can make Boston what he once was. This would be a steal!

Originally posted by Section126
I might start a bandwagon to put a stop to this........

I am not kidding.........I will start a bandwagon and sig and everything.......I am determined to not let this happen.......

I have already told you NO

You are the Official FA Buster!

I would like him here, but should Miami take on that enormous contract? For that money, he better be a 5-time probowler.

It's amazing so many people would be against a 3rd rounder for david boston when we havent had a receiver come close to doing what he can. When healthy he has the ability to be better than chambers...he hasnt missed a lot of time. He had one season where he missed 8 games. the rest. 16, 16,16,14.. with jerry sullivan as his WR coach... 1600 yards 8 tds... 1200 yards 7 tds, thats where he was the only option and had no help. Hes dealt with the AZ qbs/flutie/brees... fiedler/feeley would be fine. the guy can play.
even last year in sd in 14 games he had 70 recs. 900 yards and 7 TDs.

so he likes to do things on his own, he likes to weight train on ihs own(seems to be working) he isn't the best team guy, but ricky likes to do things alone too. He would not criticize a winning team, hes not an ******* like TO, he doesnt demand the ball every play like moss...As long as the team doesn't have a problem with his personality, it shouldnt even be an issue, we should be pursuing him actively

we would be stupid to give up the next wade smith or taylor whitley or some other 3rd round pick for the risk of david boston IMO

Back
Top Bottom