Espn reports on Boston | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn reports on Boston

Boston would be perfect for Miami, we got great weather and an endless supply of Coke!. Oh and Sprite too!:lol:

Chargers | Boston Given Permission To Seek Trade - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:35:56 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the San Diego Chargers have given WR David Boston permission to seek a trade.

It would be very tough for the front office to turn this one down given the right price.

Boston showed some signs of regaining form last season in an anemic passing attack. Bring him here, and both he and Chambers get better looks, IMO.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
It would be very tough for the front office to turn this one down given the right price.

Boston showed some signs of regaining form last season in an anemic passing attack. Bring him here, and both he and Chambers get better looks, IMO.

Oh yeah, late last season towards the last 6 games or so he was putting up good numbers.

Hey FinzBlough, take any more steps into trouble, then you are in MY DOMAIN! :) Play nice in the main forum.

clear.gif

Since Boston has permission to seek trade, I'm almost sure that he will talk to Sullivan at some point.

I'll say this much, if we don't trade for him.. hopefully the NINERS, JAGUARS, or FALCONS do!

Reggie Williams, foo :tongue:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Since Boston has permission to seek trade, I'm almost sure that he will talk to Sullivan at some point.

I'll say this much, if we don't trade for him.. hopefully the NINERS, JAGUARS, or FALCONS do!

Reggie Williams, foo :tongue:

I doubt the Niners will try for Boston, but I could see the Jags or Falcons being interested.

And don't worry about the Niners. Every report out here has them going DT in the 1st. They're really happy with Brandon Lloyd who they drafted last year. He replaced Owens after he got injured and the general consensus was that the WR play improved. They'll get a wr later probably in the 2nd or 3rd to replace Streets.

Back
Top Bottom