espn rumors qb flip in miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn rumors qb flip in miami

Most of us are smart enought not to bite into that garbage. Its ESPIN rumor central and nothing else.

We can win with Penny if we run, use the WILDFIN effectively, and have sure handed receivers to catch the short to mid route stuff. White is an option but not starting material at this stage of his career if he becomes one. And Henne was inactive for a reason..HE IS NOT READY YET. Penny is what we got for now whether we like it or not. We know his limitations.

There is a lot of pressure on this OL as they need to open up for the running game and pass protect to give Penny time. Its not just about Penny and the qb position. The Fins effectiveness to put up yards goes as the OL goes.

someone went to the game and posted earlier that ginn was open all day and getting seperation. so dont blame it on the wrs.

You maybe right, but he is one of our wr's. That doesn't mean they were all doing there job. :up: Bess was the only one that I could see doing it. I've only watched it twice, I suppose I'll suffure threw it again and see what I missed.

I would imagine Penny is virtually certain to be the starter through week 5 against the Jets. If he is not at least 2-3, he'll accidentally tweek his shoulder brushing his teeth. this will allow Henne to step in due to injury and Penne to save face. week seven against NO after the bye week is when the real worrying for the fins future will start.

Pennington is the starter for at least half the season whether anyone likes it or not. They're not gonna bench him after a game or two and give the reins to Henne. If this team is 2-6 or 3-8 later in the year...then I could see a switch being made. But until then, I wouldn't expect any changes barring injury.

If they were to start Henne I think the season would be over the minute they made that decision. I am not Chad P fan, but Henne has not looked that good at all, you need more than an arm to be a good QB.

Back
Top Bottom