ESPN's Mort reports according to another forum.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Mort reports according to another forum..

herecmsZACH54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From: dolfan1399 Oct-10 11:51 am To: NCFinsFan (5 of 54) 19011.5 in reply to 19011.1 << Chris Mortensen was on ESPN (about 15 minutes ago) & he said that Huizanga visited the Dolphins complex & said he will please the fans, and Wanny will be gone before the season is over. >> I was watching it. YES! He did say that Huizenga made a another visit to the Dolphins complex and YES he did say that it appears that Huizenga is contemplating a coaching change to appease the fan base.

Don't know if this has been posted here, but saw at another forum.:D

It's time for Wanny to go. He's gotton the most out of this franchise that he possible could. The end of the line is an 0-5 start. Bye bye Wanny. You ain't gotta go home (although Pitt is calling) but you gotta get the hell out of Miami!!

herecmsZACH54 said:
From: dolfan1399 Oct-10 11:51 am To: NCFinsFan (5 of 54) 19011.5 in reply to 19011.1 << Chris Mortensen was on ESPN (about 15 minutes ago) & he said that Huizanga visited the Dolphins complex & said he will please the fans, and Wanny will be gone before the season is over. >> I was watching it. YES! He did say that Huizenga made a another visit to the Dolphins complex and YES he did say that it appears that Huizenga is contemplating a coaching change to appease the fan base.

Don't know if this has been posted here, but saw at another forum.:D
Man I hope this is true. We will see how it goes if we lose to buffalo

It's all a wet dream, Wayne is still on the 18th hole in Scotland drinking a pint!

EDIT: October 10th? Hmmm...

You guys believe message board rumors too much.

So, everyone wants to see Wanny fired, and many of you feel that if Miami loses to Buffalo that Wanny will be fired before the next game after that. Well, as a Buffalo fan, let me say we aim to please.

TigerJ said:
So, everyone wants to see Wanny fired, and many of you feel that if Miami loses to Buffalo that Wanny will be fired before the next game after that. Well, as a Buffalo fan, let me say we aim to please.
At this point, you can have the victory, we are both fighting for the 1st pick in the draft ... only problem is, yours belongs to Dallas. You got robbed IMO ...

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I've said it once and i'll say it again. We lose to Buffalo, Wanny should be gone Monday!!
Monday?? how bout sunday at 4:30.

I dont kno if Wanny should be fired durring the season. It wont really accomplish anything. Also, say the interm head coach does well(lets say its Trestmen) and win like 90% of his last games. Then HUigzenga and his limited knowledge could be inclined to make him our coach for next year...I dont kno bout u, but i want a relativley all new staff next year.

well Peter King just said on Inside the NFL that if you got 750 mill, Huizinga will listen. Chris Collinsworth said, Dan you have a shot, your the only one I know that can do it. Only if dreams come true huh...

I sure freakin' hope this is true. Wanny's system HAS NOT worked and WILL NOT work.

Wanny won't be fired this week, because Wayne won't fire a coach right after a victory. Now if we lose to St. Louis next week, then give him the axe. But I would really rather Wanny stick with the mess he created. Fire him on Black Monday.

Since when did Wayne care? If he's trying to please the fans... He should have done this a while ago... and spend the money on free agent talent :Cough: Edgerrin :Cough:

Back
Top Bottom