ESPN's Stewart Scott picks Miami to win it all! (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Stewart Scott picks Miami to win it all! (merged)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

You never see me bash berman?...well, start a thread about him then you cretin.....Berman just says Bills, cause it's his calling card...I don't particualry like him or hate him, and I certainly never put stock into anyone's picks at ESPN...so stu scott picked you...whoopty frickin doo, want a cookie?

What kind of cookie? I like cookies. :D

Weak at the safety position yeah right. I think that he must not even watch football games. Anyone who watches Primetime last season knows what Knight can do he was basically all of the Saints highlights all year Even the Bills fan Berman can agree with that cause he probaly remembers saying his name every show

You never see me bash berman?...well, start a thread about him then you cretin.....Berman just says Bills, cause it's his calling card...I don't particualry like him or hate him, and I certainly never put stock into anyone's picks at ESPN...so stu scott picked you...whoopty frickin doo, want a cookie?

Just because no one is picking the Jills but Berman does not mean you have to be so bitter...it also shows why you dont take much stock in ESPN'S picks. Oh wait...., if Miami had as little chance to win as the Jill's I would be bitter to. I feel your pain. You would be better served to :cry: on your Jills site. I think your the one who needs a cookie to to cry in your milk with.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Just because no one is picking the Jills but Berman does not mean you have to be so bitter...it also shows why you dont take much stock in ESPN'S picks. Oh wait...., if Miami had as little chance to win as the Jill's I would be bitter to. I feel your pain. You would be better served to :cry: on your Jills site. I think your the one who needs a cookie to to cry in your milk with.

what are you, 12 years old?...your basing your hope on people's opinions....Bryan Cox picked the Bills to make it too, and he actually played, unlike Stu...but do I care?...not at all. Peter King also picked the Bills to go as well...both have more credibilty than stu because: 1. Peter King is a senior writer at SI, been covering sports for years, and 2. Bryan Cox actually played....what has Stu ever done besides say "booya":lol:

only morons like you take stock in other people's opinions:evil:

Originally posted by zachseau13

look, more Bills smack on the main board
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
look, copying Phan4ever...but it's good to see you know your limitations and stick to the main board...you were a 24/7 bitch in the smack forum:lol:

Ok, BACK ON TOPIC............I think the Bills will win more than Carolina. The Panthers don't have much of an offense. It's Stephen Davis and that's about it.

Originally posted by Muck
Ok, BACK ON TOPIC............I think the Bills will win more than Carolina. The Panthers don't have much of an offense. It's Stephen Davis and that's about it.
true, not to mention Carolina's division is no cakewalk either

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Nope. Some things will never change.

WRONG...
The only thing that doesn't change is the the fact EVERYTHING CHANGES..

For those of you that think Scott's pick of Carolina is crazy, I ask you this: Who picked Atlanta to make the Super Bowl in 1998? St. Louis and Tennessee in 1999? Baltimore and New York in 2000? New England in 2001? None of these teams had even made the play-offs the year before and burst through.....in fact if I remember correctly some of them were like 4-12, 5-11 the year before. The bottom line is that anything can happen.....certainly before the season starts there are picks that are more attractive than others but once the ball gets rolling, anything can happen.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
For those of you that think Scott's pick of Carolina is crazy, I ask you this: Who picked Atlanta to make the Super Bowl in 1998? St. Louis and Tennessee in 1999? Baltimore and New York in 2000? New England in 2001? None of these teams had even made the play-offs the year before and burst through.....in fact if I remember correctly some of them were like 4-12, 5-11 the year before. The bottom line is that anything can happen.....certainly before the season starts there are picks that are more attractive than others but once the ball gets rolling, anything can happen.
it'd be different if it wasn't his hometown, but he's from Charlotte...he went to UNC as well

After watching MNF last night I felt dumber. Pretty much everyone had the same pick to win each division (pretty much), the SB picks were all the same just about. Jaws was all hippidy hoppity on NE Safeties, but when Irvin was talking about the Dolphins D Jaws had to find SOMETHING negative about it, when there really isn't even much there (Marion, Knight) whats the problem there?

All Jaws knows how to do is make slow motion plays sound interesting.

it'd be different if it wasn't his hometown, but he's from Charlotte...he went to UNC as well

Okay, but what is the point you're making here? Are you saying that if Atlanta, St. Louis, Tennessee, etc., hometown fans had said their teams were going to the Super Bowl, then there's a problem, but if someone not from one of the towns had predicted it, then it's okay? I guess I don't understand what you're stating here.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Okay, but what is the point you're making here? Are you saying that if Atlanta, St. Louis, Tennessee, etc., hometown fans had said their teams were going to the Super Bowl, then there's a problem, but if someone not from one of the towns had predicted it, then it's okay? I guess I don't understand what you're stating here.
He's in the media dumbass...:rolleyes:

He knows they arent going....the Panthers will be hard pressed to score 14 points a game

You either stop the name calling or you`ll be restricted to the smack forum, cw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Yeah but Peppers was suspended and is coming back. They have the foundation for a great defence.

Actually, No they do not and his suspension is overblown as it pertains to their record..

It was a gimmick defense. I remember watching one of the pregame shows in September and those front four idiots were on the tube being interviewed. The interview was based on all the sacks. The bumbling idiots said coach gave us free reign to the quarterback. Meaning they had no assignments, no gaps to fill, no nothing. Just get to the ball.

I thought to myself, "it's just a matter of time before someone game plans them based on film". How long did it take?

Three weeks. Three weeks is all it took for teams to see what they were doing. Then, 8 straight losses.

Peppers served his suspension in the final four games. Three of which they came out with a Win.

Their defense has some good talent. Great? Let's wait and see. Three games and a bunch of sacks included a gimmick.

A gimmick that got them trashed as a team. 7 wins (three without Peppers) and 9 losses (one without Peppers).

They still have no offense and they still suck.

Do you realize that Carolina got blanked (the big goose egg) by Atlanta not once but twice last year?

Back
Top Bottom