Evan Mathis released | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evan Mathis released

Yes!!! I've been waiting for this one! Please oh please make it happen! This one signing may even determine if we have a chance in the post-season.

And how many said that about Suh?

True, they could possibly find a way but for whatever reason I don't think the front office has huge interest in the player, like they did with Suh. I don't know if its his age? They may feel he just won't be able to play at a high level for an entire season without slowing down are getting injured. It's obvious to the whole world he is worlds better of a player then we have here now.

God help us or should I say RT17 if Albert can't come back and play at a high level. I still can't follow their thinking on the situation with this OL.

True, they could possibly find a way but for whatever reason I don't think the front office has huge interest in the player, like they did with Suh. I don't know if its his age? They may feel he just won't be able to play at a high level for an entire season without slowing down are getting injured. It's obvious to the whole world he is worlds better of a player then we have here now.

God help us or should I say RT17 if Albert can't come back and play at a high level. I still can't follow their thinking on the situation with this OL.

i think our FO expected the release and didn't want to give up compensation. the situation is different now

I'm sorry, but they all but ignored the position this off-season and draft. I'm hoping it was because they were waiting for this to happen. If not, then they really are gambling with our QB's health by putting projects and maybe's in those spots to make holes for the RB and keep Tanny alive.

I'm sorry, but they all but ignored the position this off-season and draft. I'm hoping it was because they were waiting for this to happen. If not, then they really are gambling with our QB's health by putting projects and maybe's in those spots to make holes for the RB and keep Tanny alive.

Jamil Douglas?

I suppose some of you must think the Dolphins are waiting for the Panthers to release Luke Keuchly too since we didn't address the MLB position.

That's a risky gamble. They haven't ignored the position they went all in to sign Collins. You can't sit around and wait for a guy like this to be released, there are too many varibels in place and that's a long shot gamble.

If Miami wanted Mathis they would have traded for him. I have to believe there are major discussion right now about making him an offer. Doesn't mean he'll entertain the offer however.

Great point, as much as I want him on our team, it doesn't look good. He doesn't care for winning or the right fit. Its all about cash for him and who will pay more. Shame

Well then he probably will sign with Miami. We haven't won in decades and our owner loves giving out cash. Mathis will sign today :chuckle:

Prediction: if we sign him it'll be because Tannenbaum made it happen. If we don't it'll be because Philbin interfered.

That does not make even the slightest bit of sense. We're really digging deep to find ways to post on any given topic to bash someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

because Philbin interfered....priceless

That does not make even the slightest bit of sense. We're really digging deep to find ways to post on any given topic to bash someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

because Philbin interfered....priceless

I think he was being sarcastic

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom