Ever Predicted a draft pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever Predicted a draft pick?

i also predicted vernon carey after i heard him on 560 wqam. but never predicted to trrade down.. dumbest move ever

t2thejz said:
Nope he was drafted by the Giants
Maybe you are right, I don't know how I got that idea.:smackhead

Can we win a SB said:
i also predicted vernon carey after i heard him on 560 wqam. but never predicted to trrade down.. dumbest move ever
you mean trade up :wink:

I usually get several of the first rounders each season, but the the one I'm most proud of was predicting Mckinney to Miami with our first pick that year. That was in the third rd.

I predicted James to the Colts when most predicted that Ricky was the obvious choice.

Jt0323 said:
i predicted the bengals would draft Carson Palmer
also the chargers getting eli and i knew they would trade him!
you really want out on a limb on those two ;) . Just messin with ya.

I totally forgot, I am not sure which round it was, I believe it was either the 4th or 5th round that I predicted we would pick Deon Dyer(FB). I had made my own draft board the day before and when we were on the clock I said to my freind "Hey, that fullback from North carolina is still sitting there, I bet we pick him".

That is the one I am most proud of, since it was such a late round and there is usually not a clue on who will go next.

BocaHighQB said:
Dumbest post ever.
Actually the kid isnt that far off. The Titans were picking at 14 and the Giants at 15. The Giants wanted Shockey so they swapped picks. So Shockey was picked by the Giants with the Titans pick. So you're post might be the "dumbest post ever"

lol i was just being rude I meant to apologize about it but still why would my post be the dumbest ever I was exaggerating on that. I never heard anything like that with the Titans trading him and at the time it seemed pretty dumb so I posted my opinion.

J Tes said:
Actually the kid isnt that far off. The Titans were picking at 14 and the Giants at 15. The Giants wanted Shockey so they swapped picks. So Shockey was picked by the Giants with the Titans pick. So you're post might be the "dumbest post ever"

OOO ouch that guy got told.

But on subject, I predicted Chambers to us, and I predicted we would make a stupid move in the draft last year.

Trackstar#6 said:
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?

NOOoo but I once predicted a Quinella at Santa Anita that made me lots of bling bling.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom