Ever Predicted a draft pick?

Trackstar

Second String
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I predicted Jamar Fletcher to the Phins in 2001. :tongue:

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I predicted that the Chargers would draft Manning, and they did. I also figured that they would trade him for somebody, but i didnt think about them trading him to the Giants.

Jt0323

Hammered
Reaction score
i predicted the bengals would draft Carson Palmer
also the chargers getting eli and i knew they would trade him!

Phinsfan1980

Second String
Reaction score
Trackstar#6 said:
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?
I have a feeling this year that the Jets will draft TE Heath Miller at #26

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Reaction score
BocaHighQB said:
I predicted the giants would draft Shockey
I actually think that Shockey was drafted by the Titans, but then was traded to the Giants.

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
I predicted Yatil Green and OJ McDuffie... but those were pretty much obvious choices in those. I actually thought we were gonna take Chambers when we took Fletcher, I wanted to throw something at the time lol.

Trackstar

Second String
Reaction score
THOMAS_54 said:
I actually think that Shockey was drafted by the Titans, but then was traded to the Giants.
No, Shockey was drafted by the giants.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom