Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money.

Bta72dolphins

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok earlier today i ask you guys about what jersey to buy. I gave the people on the thread a great website and i believe you will also enjoy use this website, but before you use it please do read what i got to say I would like to make this as easy as possible cause i did ran into problems.

This website sell authentic jersey that are about $300 for about $36. I am not sure if it is true just yet but i will let everyone know are as soon as i get the jerseys. If you found a jersey you like do ask a customer supporter which is the thing on the right screen.

Do keep in mind these are made in china and you are buying straight from the wholesaler and no you do not have to buy 10 of them to get the 35 dollar price (I tell you this cause that is what i thought @ first and they said no you do not). So remember to always ask if they have them in stock before buying and USE PAYPAL. It will cost you extra but it is worth it.

(Edit) - For those that want Henne, Smith, Davis, or any new starting players NFL does not make those this year. They have what NFL shop has. And maybe next year they will.

I have about 3 companys I deal with over seas. They are not 100 percent authentic. But they are as closse as you can get without paying 300. They are all stitched. Way better than screen print. I've been in tallks with them about getting henne made. But I have to get an order of atleast 150. If I can get. That. Is anyone interested? I'd ask 45 bucks. 35 and 10 to cover shipping.

Beasley - email him if interested.

Remember that mitchell&ness are the company that makes throwback jerseys not reebok. mitchell&ness is a company sponsored by the NFL.

The website is http://www.xingfantrade.com/proDetails.asp?id=-1397136478 good luck and GO FINS!

Wisfinfan13 said this site can be trusted sense him and his friends have use this website. http://www.jerseys2009.com/products/...-Dolphins-145/

Do not use Bestnfljerseys.com She is inexperience and very hard to deal with.

Do not use
jerseys101.com people on this forum have had bad experiences with the material being very bad.

IF ANYONE goes to a web site and run into problem please let your fellow dolphins know and email me and will write in to not use the site you used. IF you find and great site let us know too.

A lot of you will say this is fake but i have just bought my jerseys today and in 2 weeks i will come on here and edit the thread saying THIS IS FOR REAL in big bold letters and add pics of the jerseys of me wearing them and the receipt for all to see.

Thanks to hoodiehoodie he gave us all something to look for if want to exact one the players use.

Note the neckline here:
050423_ronnie_brown_hmedwidec-1.jpg

See how it meets the horizontal line across the chest? All authentic dolphin jerseys are made like that.

If you think so check the photos before buying and get the one you want. Personally i like them both but that might not be the case for you. Not all of the ones from bestnfljerseys.com are like this so do check CAREFULLY if this is a big issue for you.

Ive bought from here. I got a 1994 Dan Marino (Aqua) with the 75th anniversary patch. Its pretty tight. But its made by a weird company. I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head.

Just from looking at the site, you'd have to think fake.

But when fakes are only 35$ it's worth it to some,but i still wouldn't get one.

Well it has to be a better site than coming to a fan site and being bombarded with Spam, Malware, spyware and anything else the Finheaven people want to throw at you. Even ifyou mistakenly touch one of the ads it automatically rederects you to whatever BS product someone is trying to sell. Guy's It's never been this bad before, you gotta do something or you are going to lose a lot of people. We put up with the wait when your site crashed, but I don't know of any fan that is going to put up with this for very long. I'm sure not going to

looks very shady to me... thanks for the info though

That is why I am buying from there and ricking my money so you guys do not have to. Check this thread in about two weeks and i write in big bold letter THIS IS FOR REAL. I said, this is a fake, but i had to check. Which is what i am doing for all for you. I will also post pics of the jersey and the receipt.

Ive bought from here. I got a 1994 Dan Marino (Aqua) with the 75th anniversary patch. Its pretty tight. But its made by a weird company. I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head.

Mitchell and Ness....Thats it. But Shipping and Handling is like $25 flat fee. So I got a bunch of my buddies together and we order them together. The jerseys and the website are legit.

These aren't authentic I'm sure of that but not a bad price for those who want a similar jersey for a fraction of the price.

That is why I am buying from there and ricking my money so you guys do not have to. Check this thread in about two weeks and i write in big bold letter THIS IS FOR REAL.

No need. It definately is for real.

Other than the Marino jersey. The rest are official reebok jerseys.

Was it mitchell&ness cause that is the company that make the throwbacks not reebok. Even if you bought it found nfl shop mitchell&ness still will be the company that makes them.

Was it mitchell&ness cause that is the company that make the throwbacks not reebok. Even if you bought it found nfl shop mitchell&ness still will be the company that makes them.

THESE JERSEYS ARE REAL. THE MITCHELL AND NESS WAS ONLY THE MARINO ONE. ALL MY BUDDIES GOT REEBOK ONES. REAL TAGS, LOGS, and BAR CODES.

THESE JERSEYS ARE REAL. THE MITCHELL AND NESS WAS ONLY THE MARINO ONE. ALL MY BUDDIES GOT REEBOK ONES. REAL TAGS, LOGS, and BAR CODES.

I did not mean to get you upset if i did i was trying to say your marino one is real and letting others know that. Reebok does not make the throwback player and team jersey style from when they played mitchell&ness does and they are a company paid by the nfl. Thank you for confirming that it is real. But i will have pics to show others that it is real.

Back
Top Bottom