EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

I think they should start Tua today and if it's another one like vs. Denver bench the kid permanently for the season remaining. I know that will be a popular take on here but genuinely it's the truth. If he sucks today, he can not start vs KC.

reading too much into what exactly? That ravens secondary is good but miamis secondary overall has probably been its best unit in 2020.

I think the safety play is probably the biggest surprise. I know it’s mine.

relative to the investment i agree. i think the CB play has been a bit better than the safety play, but we put the resources in the CB position

Good. We need to see what we have to determine if we need to draft a Qb this year🤣
Well if you need that kind of eval, we should have at least given him a chance with some playmakers. Free agent and 7th rounds picks are selected there for a reason.

I think the Fins are one of the very few teams Rapoport doesn’t have good sources with. He’s been reporting all week that Tua more than likely wouldn’t play. I actually like that. Means we have a tight lid on the organization.

IMO. He didn’t break this story. Tua’s agent and the injury report/active players did.

Last edited:
I think the Fins are one of the very few teams Rappport doesn’t have good sources with. He’s been reporting all week that Tua more than likely wouldn’t play. I actually like that. Means we have a tight lid on the organization.

IMO. He didn’t break this story. Tua’s agent and the injury report/active players did.
Fitz can play relief. I fee good about that.

Back
Top Bottom