EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Sorry, I cant go that far this early. Teams can't even offer an extension, or pick up the 5th year option, until (I think) after his third season, by NFL rules.

What happens this season likely has no impact long term.
Fair enough. My belief is that agents advocate for their clients from day 1, and they are _always_ angling towards pushing clubs to re-sign their guys early and keeping their clients open to exploring free agency. It's what drives their value beyond handling the hassle of negotiation. But that's just my viewpoint.

reading too much into what exactly? That ravens secondary is good but miamis secondary overall has probably been its best unit in 2020.

I think the safety play is probably the biggest surprise. I know it’s mine.
You are downgrading Steelers' receiving corp. They have the best receiving group in the NFL. All those starting guys are standouts. Kevin Colbert is the best GM in the NFL.

Good. We need to see what we have to determine if we need to draft a Qb this year🤣
Grier must draft a QB anyway. Only Tua is signed for next year.
And he should draft a QB with HOU pick if one of the top guys is there, especially Trask. Regardless of what Tua does the rest of the year.

Wait ..... so you're telling me that Coach Flo, a disciple of Belichick, played mind games with an injury report?

.................................................... Shocker. :cheers:

You are downgrading Steelers' receiving corp. They have the best receiving group in the NFL. All those starting guys are standouts. Kevin Colbert is the best GM in the NFL.

yeah I don’t know I think I like our matchup of our corners vs their WRs.

I don’t like at all the oline vs their dline one however and I think that’s where we’d get exposed

that might require a much different looking offensive line than we got in Denver.
Nevermind the details involved in having an explosive offense.

Just do it.......

Sometimes it's like Hitler, moving around armies, that didn't exist, on his operations table map around here.

what was/were the mind game(s)?
There was a lot of speculation that Tua wasn't all that injured and was always going to start this week, but that Coach Flo listed him so the Bengals would have to prepare for the very conservative and mistake-free rookie Tua, and also the ballz-out gunslinger Fitzmagic. It's an old Belichick staple trick to flood the injury report with essentially healthy guys to mask who really is injured with guys who are just typically nicked. This time of year, every NFL player is playing with some injury, so it's easy to manipulate those injury reports without lying--which is probably exactly what Coach Flo is doing.

I don’t buy any forcing anyone to prep for 2 different guys. Not when the other option runs a 4.8 at best.

this isn’t that much of a change of direction outside of rpo which is again much more effective if the run portion does its part

There was a lot of speculation that Tua wasn't all that injured and was always going to start this week, but that Coach Flo listed him so the Bengals would have to prepare for the very conservative and mistake-free rookie Tua, and also the ballz-out gunslinger Fitzmagic. It's an old Belichick staple trick to flood the injury report with essentially healthy guys to mask who really is injured with guys who are just typically nicked. This time of year, every NFL player is playing with some injury, so it's easy to manipulate those injury reports without lying--which is probably exactly what Coach Flo is doing.
i love that stuff.

but since he warmed up last week and wanted to play, and was made inactive because the thumb was too messed up, i'm worried the thumb is still messed up and he's going to start anyway.

i'd much prefer if he miraculously improved and has been fine all week and we were just screwing with them.

i love that stuff.

but since he warmed up last week and wanted to play, and was made inactive because the thumb was too messed up, i'm worried the thumb is still messed up and he's going to start anyway.

i'd much prefer if he miraculously improved and has been fine all week and we were just screwing with them.
Don't be worried brother, Tua's thumb is fine or he wouldn't be risked. It was probably fine last week but they were being overly-cautious, which is a good thing.

I'm quite happy to see that gamesmanship is something Coach Flo brought from Belichick, because it has been sorely lacking here in Miami for a long time. While we fans want to know what's going on, I am very tired of our opponents getting an accurate news feed from our supposed beat writers who do nothing but leak information and hate on the team.

Back
Top Bottom