EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

No guarantee Tua will get better. See Darnold, Marioda, Wentz, etc. Do you want to throw away a possible Cinderella season on playing a guy that may or not be better next year. Win now and let next year take care of itself. Tua gets mini camps, full training camp, preseason nexf yr and see what happens. I do know Firz is the better qb as of today and is more capable of pulling a Nick Folz down the stretch and into the playoffs than Tua. Next year is a totally different story.

No guarantee Tua will get better. See Darnold, Marioda, Wentz, etc. Do you want to throw away a possible Cinderella season on playing a guy that may or not be better next year. Win now and let next year take care of itself. Tua gets mini camps, full training camp, preseason nexf yr and see what happens. I do know Firz is the better qb as of today and is more capable of pulling a Nick Folz down the stretch and into the playoffs than Tua. Next year is a totally different story.
This day ,at this time of the season, with this talent Fitz now, Tua later. Remember Chiefs sit Mahomes for a year and still made the playoffs with Smith.

Weird, considering the seventeen year history showing otherwise.

Do you normally believe in things that aren't real?

This day ,at this time of the season, with this talent Fitz now, Tua later. Remember Chiefs sit Mahomes for a year and still made the playoffs with Smith.
I mean they lost in the Wild Card round with Smith. We saw the Dolphins get their butts kicked in the Wild Card round a few years ago. Not sure why fans want to see the same thing.

I dont believe you sit on a possible playoff chance to get a rookie qb snaps. In the nfl you can get lucky in the playoffs even if you have holes. This is not a best of seven were usually the best team wins. I dont believe it destroys Tua to sit out the rest of the year not do I think sacrificing this season guarantees us success next year.

I mean they lost in the Wild Card round with Smith. We saw the Dolphins get their butts kicked in the Wild Card round a few years ago. Not sure why fans want to see the same thing.
They still made the playoffs with the holdover qb and their rookie was ready the year after. If Tua is good as we think he is then he should be fine next yr. S/n need my computer instead of posting from auto text on phone lol.

This thing is, Fitz is NOT more capable as of today. You can't be a turnover master and win in the playoffs

Put it this way, Fitz has 8 ints in only 7 games this year. Yes, Fitz is top 10 in interceptions thrown while only playing 7 of 12 games. Had he played in all 12 games, he most likely would lead the league in interceptions.

😄 have you seen our offense the last few weeks, with Fitz or Tua? We are not making a Cinderella playoff run. Our offense just isn't good enough yet. But 2021 with our draft capital, and free agency, and Tua getting this year's experience to carry over into 2021 and beyond, now that gets me pumped and that is more realistic with higher expectations.

Back
Top Bottom