EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Tua is severely limited by the lack of a running game. The safety does not walk up to the line of scrimage for anything against us. Also being so late in the season he is still getting use to playing with his rotating teammates. He will get better as the team gets better.

Tua's worst games against Denver and Rams has him with a 81 rating, which is pretty much Fitz career rating....

TUA.

Not even a question. This teams future rides on qb play at this time in the resurging finz. I write this AFTER seeing the game but we scored 19 points on a 2 win team. Tua had decent numbers and even though this offense needs a re tooling, without a pro bowl caliber qb this phenomenal defense will end up the defensive version of dan marino, always a legit chance but nothing else to get the team in the show. Always a bridesmade.

I dont care if miami wins out and tua looks good, we need a qb early because, anything can happen to tua and grandpa fitz is not here much longer and cant get us to the show. Having another REAL talent at qb to pair with tua is a must even though its the least choice of fanz. But fanz will see the nightmare come to fruition if tua gets hurt or chitz the bed next year and there is no one on the bench to help us.

Imagine this season without fitz on the bench. Get the picture?

Tua looked a lot better in the 2nd half today after knocking off some rust in the first half. Though he did throw a beautiful deep ball to Grant that was dropped in pitiful fashion, so it's not like he was all bad in the first half.

If Gailey had any eptitude as a play caller and Xs and Os guy, we'd be able to run the ball and score in the red zone a lot more effectively cuz of Tua's mobility and improvisational ability. Misdirection is gonna be key to us running the ball and moving the ball in general. Lots of RPO, counters, jet sweeps, fakes etc.

I want to add this. This offense is not good enough to make a serious run, we might make the playoffs. To make the playoffs Tua gives us the better chance. This teams strengths are defense and special teams. With Tua we may punt and upset people, but that at least gives our defense and special teams a chance. With Fitz the turnovers put your defense in a terrible position, and leaves your special teams off the field. So, yeah Tua has benefitted from defense and special teams in a couple of games, but by not turning the ball over it gave those guys a chance to make those plays.

This narrative that they are consciously deciding to put themselves in a position to lose games so that Tua can get reps is as nonsensical as it is tiresome. He’s 4-1. Enough already.

No idea where this belief that somehow, the Fins have a better shot at the playoffs with Fitz, comes from... I just dont see it.
That because he led all 8 teams he played for to the playoffs.

Tua's pass to Grant mightve been the best-thrown ball by any QB ever (exaggerated for fun).
Kidding aside, he put it on a smurf's fingertips but Droppy didnt get it.

Tue seems to figure it out more every game. Yes the drop by Grant would have been his biggest reception and had a chance to be a TD, and he didn't have any luck on 3rd down at the goal line so he sat there stewing when they settled for fg's. I think he still needs to get more comfortable but it'll come because he's working hard. The talk about Fitz maybe mute because he's not the starter period. Did reporters ask Flores if he was going to replace Tua if he didn't come out looking good in the second half? Unless he says yes, than all the Fitz over Tua conspiracy theories have been inaccurate to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom