Expectations of Bills games this year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations of Bills games this year

What are your expectations playing the Bills this year

• Sweep Bills in dominating fashion

• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.
one game at a time.....we get them at home in September which is good.....if we can’t beat them down here then it's going to be hard to beat them in Buffalo

If there is a game to win it's that one.

Hard to make up that type of gap in QB play.

If Allen plays at 80% of his bility we will be toast. If he plays at 100% we are burnt toast!

On one hand, I'm concerned about Miami being short-handed in the secondary and I have little faith in the o-line. On the other hand, if Miami is behind and Tua is struggling, I would not be surprised to see Thompson come in and out-Allen Josh Allen!

On one hand, I'm concerned about Miami being short-handed in the secondary and I have little faith in the o-line. On the other hand, if Miami is behind and Tua is struggling, I would not be surprised to see Thompson come in and out-Allen Josh Allen!
Inactive players can’t participate in a game. And that wasn’t even the dumbest thing about your post.

Doubt we could win in buffalo in December which I believe is when the second game occurs .

Reasons are simple we haven’t shown the ability to run the ball down their throats and our passing game is built on quickness which doesn’t really work playing on an Icy windy field . Add in what we have seen of Tuas play in bad weather and wind .

Offense was a major weakness last season. Because of that Buffalo was able to pull away in the 4th quarter because of TOP and the defense being on the field so much they simply wore out late in games. The difference is Tyreek Hill, Armstead, Conner and a vastly improved RB room with top end elite speed. Tua will come out very strong this year and in a big way the narrative on him will totally change. He will be Alabama Tua picking teams apart. Our defense will be fresher because we'll be able to drive the ball much better this year.

I can see us winning both games against them this year. I'm sick of the Allen hype, people putting him in Mahomes category. Allen is the same as Dak a few years ago where people were talking about him being top 3 in the league.

Now people see the truth, he's not even top 10. After this season Allen will be the same, ranked 13, 14 or 15 I would think while Tua will be ranked between 7 and 4. Bills are a paper tiger I think especially with a weak set of CBs and no white for probably half the season. Teams with good wideouts will shred them, starting with the Rams on Thursday night. Just watch, after opening night all the talk about buffalo being SB favorites will all but go away and everyone will move over to the Rams or Chiefs

Just now looked in on this thread. I have to say, the poll numbers exhibit a level of realism, and common sense, not often seen in these parts.

A split would be great and, IMO, very doable. A sweep would be AWESOME, and could possibly mean a division title.

Just now looked in on this thread. I have to say, the poll numbers exhibit a level of realism, and common sense, not often seen in these parts.

A split would be great and, IMO, very doable. A sweep would be AWESOME, and could possibly mean a division title.

Agree. what some don't seem to understand is if Mia plays close in both game and loses both in 4Q by 3-6 points, that's still significant improvement. Don't get me wrong, I really want to split at minimum, by perspective is important

We lose both games in the regular season.

We beat them in their house in the AFC championship.

Gotta be competitive. I'd love to actually break the losing streak though I'm not sure we're there yet. It'd be hard to be worse. It's starting to remind me of the 8 losses in a row to the Jets from 98-01, but there we some flukey games in the particular streak. Buffalo is just much better and a bad matchup for us until we do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom