Expectations of Bills games this year | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations of Bills games this year

What are your expectations playing the Bills this year

• Sweep Bills in dominating fashion

• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Etiquette? Really. What curse word did I use. What words did I use to offend ANYONE on here. I gave my opinion on a comment that was made. PLEASE tell me what I wrote where I should be banned. I waiting for your answer.
Please, you don’t come on another teams board and insult their qb by using stupid childish words without acknowledging the context of how said we got to this point..

troling or looking for a fight or you lack self awareness

All three would get you banned if I was in charge

Doubt we could win in buffalo in December which I believe is when the second game occurs .

Reasons are simple we haven’t shown the ability to run the ball down their throats and our passing game is built on quickness which doesn’t really work playing on an Icy windy field . Add in what we have seen of Tuas play in bad weather and wind .
ST has experience playing in cold windy climates.

Just sayin.

We need a dub on them. At all costs.

Doubt we could win in buffalo in December which I believe is when the second game occurs .

Reasons are simple we haven’t shown the ability to run the ball down their throats and our passing game is built on quickness which doesn’t really work playing on an Icy windy field . Add in what we have seen of Tuas play in bad weather and wind .
Then is then, now is now.
I think we will be making the opponents schedule tougher for them than they will be making our schedule tougher for us.

The way I see it:
*The first four to six games all the NFL teams will be getting used to new players, new coaches and new playbooks. This is when new players will start to make a name for themselves, some good players will be identified, and those weaker players will become known.
*The next four to six games the NFL teams will have enough information on the other teams they will be playing to be more effective in their defensive and offensive performances. This is when coaching really shows for better or for worse. Exception, last year's Dolphins who seemed to do it backwards.
*The rest of the year, those teams that will be going to the playoffs will become apparent and the schedule will be the least of their worries.

If the Dolphins turn out to be the defensive giant and "runaway" offense I think they will be, this year is going to be great; we will make the playoffs. After that it's almost like a new, shorter season. Teams will heal to a degree and either continue on winning trajectories or take off in an unexpected burst of winning performances.

I'm ready for the best.

"Lemmings" are hoping for the worst, just so they can say: "see, I was right all along". Really pathetic.
For them it is more important that they seem right than if we win, I'm just the opposite, it's called "being a fan".

Since I'm always right, I don't have to make up excuses while I identify and analyze our teams' strengths and weaknesses. It does not bother me to find weaknesses because all teams have them. I also recognize this is a team game and the results of a team's performance are more than just the sum of the part.

Do you remember a certain play the Dolphins made against the Patriots a few years ago, near the end of the game when we were "advancing the ball" on a touchdown play, where several team members handled the ball? Did you expect to see that kind of play? Did you expect to see "Gronk" miss a tackle and "eat a little turf"? Did you even dream of us scoring late in the game against the Patriots?

That is a great example of a team performing beyond it's "anticipated" level of performance. There were too many people handling the ball for it to be just luck. It is the effect known as "gestalt", where the sum is greater than just the parts.

I believe this year a combination of things will get us into the playoffs. A strong defense, an explosive offense, better coaching and game planning, a new coach & playbook that has not yet been seen and does not yet have any identified weaknesses to exploit. Many new players who, while not all are well known, will be making a strong impression among our rivals for speed, elusiveness and being just hard to account for.

If that doesn't make you happy, Tua bad - LOL

We might just know a little more about our teams' offensive capabilities by then, nullifying the predictions of this post.

Gotta be competitive. I'd love to actually break the losing streak though I'm not sure we're there yet. It'd be hard to be worse. It's starting to remind me of the 8 losses in a row to the Jets from 98-01, but there we some flukey games in the particular streak. Buffalo is just much better and a bad matchup for us until we do something about it.
This is likely to be the year we "do something about it".
Don't you agree?

As of now, I think we get swept, but that's mainly because I haven't seen our offense in regular season action yet. I want to believe we'll be much better this year, but just need to witness it. If the offense is as legit as many if us think it will be, a split is reasonable
Ye of little faith.

I will tell you what I expect......

I expect a downright epiphany moment that the whole country's media embraces in utter shock.

Media Reaction GIF by Leroy Patterson

This will happen, when the Dolphins:PHNS::PHNS::PHNS::PHNS:Obliterate the Bills

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by West Herr

The headlines will read

Masterchef Canada Shocker GIF by CTV

But we will know from this post forward that this is a sure thing

amanda tanen catwalk GIF by HULU

View attachment 117455 If you are not with us.......You are against us!

Go Fins!
I think you are giving the Media too much credit for integrity.
They are limp!
That is all I have to say about them.
It is certainly more than enough to say about them - LOL

Yes, we will be without Byron Jones, but the Bills will be without TreDavious White. That's a huge loss for them. They will now have a rookie starting at CB and 3rd year CB Dane Jackson. Do you really expect these two will be able to cover Hill and Waddle and company? I'm feeling much more confident of Miami's chances in the September game. Run the ball early, setup the P/A and then go deep. Miami's secondary will be better than theirs. We just need our front 7 to control the LOS and running game - including Allen scrambling. I see a split.

Back
Top Bottom