Experts evaluate prospective Fins picks.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Experts evaluate prospective Fins picks..

The "so called experts" had us taking Kindle and Ingram. How did that work out?

You want a guy that can play every spot on the line except Center? Take Zack Martin.

I would normally agree with you 100% but in Miami's case it is different. Even if the Dolphins sign 2 or 3 free agent lineman they would still likely use the first pick on a lineman. I hope they take a lineman in the first no matter what. Did you see our line? lol

Not likely. If we sign a combination of Collins/Albert, Asamoah, Strief, etc. we're not picking an OL in the 1st. LT, RT, and RG will be addressed in FA leaving LG as the only worry spot. Pretty good depth for OG in rounds 3-5.

I will accept "boring" if it give Tannehill one extra second to throw and our running backs a consistent lane to run through

If we don't move up to get Matthews, I want Lewan because he plays with a lot of grit, has a mean streak. We need more of that on our O Line.

I dont want anything to do with offensive linemen from Michigan ever again.

Jake Long was and still is a better choice than Matty 'Slushy Ice' Ryan

I got an idea, why not pick players who have actually played their pos their entire life. Can we begin to draft players who actually play their natural position for our team. Stop making players play other positions. It rarely works. If we draft a tackle that guy better be a beast at tackle in the nfl. I don't want to hear this bs oh he's better at og.

If It isn't Mike Evans then it's Eric Ebron.If not Ebron then it better be Jace Amaro

Back
Top Bottom