Explanation Please??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explanation Please???

dolphins1972

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone please tell me how the JETS are signing everyone in free agency when they only had $14 Mil to work with when the signing period began, and they have to sign there draft picks yet.??????????????????????????????????????????????

i have no idea but it really sucks that they are getting all these guys exspecially calvin pace

they got rid of vilma that freed them up a lot
but it is tricky 20 plus garenteed for 2 players and like 9 for another
and you are picking in the top 5
idk risky but they did improve, at least thats what they will tell themselves when we own them!

They traded guys with big contracts and they had a lot of cap to start with..I am pretty sure they are done with FA because they need omeny to sign draft picks.

They traded guys with big contracts and they had a lot of cap to start with..I am pretty sure they are done with FA because they need omeny to sign draft picks.

Traded who? Vilma, and they got Jenkins who is making more a year. EXPLAIN????

they got rid of vilma that freed them up a lot
but it is tricky 20 plus garenteed for 2 players and like 9 for another
and you are picking in the top 5
idk risky but they did improve, at least thats what they will tell themselves when we own them!

Yeah they traded Vilma, and they got Kris Jenkins who is making more a season.

I don't know they paid chris jenkins, faneca and pace a lot of money, that's better for us.

lol the jets

LOL i just dont get it the jets now have visits with eugene wilson, ben utecht, and will james i mean are they like crappin money everytime they take a squat?

LOL i just dont get it the jets now have visits with eugene wilson, ben utecht, and will james i mean are they like crappin money everytime they take a squat?
Honestly who on that team commands a hefty contract? No one lol.

LOL i just dont get it the jets now have visits with eugene wilson, ben utecht, and will james

their gonna pay those a combined 99.9 million dollars in guarantees....

the little AIRPLANES ARE going nowhere FAST, dont worry about them, MANGENIOUS, LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I do know that they have craped like 60mil in guaranteed money inFA alone they r going to be in cap hell !!!!

Im very interested in Will James for the Fins. He is gonna be an excellent value signing for some team. That, and I cant say Im a huge Andre Goodman or Travis Daniels fan.

Back
Top Bottom