Explanation Please??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explanation Please???

the little AIRPLANES ARE going nowhere FAST, dont worry about them, MANGENIOUS, LMFAO!!!!!!!!

no matter what they do or we say.... remember that they have our numbers!!! they tend to always beat us somehow, and find ways to do so every freaking year.

And don't forget that they are in the #7 draft spot and now with their bonehead spending they might not have enough to to pay the $ for that high a choice, making them trade down...what morons!!

I feel like whenever I want someone in this Free Agency, Mangina somehow comes up with the money to get him. It's really starting to get annoying and I hope that JT breaks past Alan Faneca every play next year.

And yet with all these crazy signings... still $20M in cap room. And more money to go if Coles is moved, Barton/Barrett released or restructured, and then a year or two from now Pennington and Ellis contracts expiring.

In the end the decision to give some of these players this money may be questionable, but having the #1 capologist as your GM sure is nice.

The little Airplanes are throwing money left and right because they are trying to load up ala NE, whats next spying

Cause I got what you had posted before, i hat those Stinkin Jets

Im wondering if there are any schedule visits. One of the reasons we might not know anything right now is cause Parcells, might be holding a tight ship. Especially after he wholee JT leaked out.

Wow JEST FAN.....$20 mil in cap room.....maybe then they'll have just enough to sign ONE pick in the draft (and probably not #6)!!

how do you figure they r 20 mil under still jest guy???

how do you figure they r 20 mil under still jest guy???

They were $33M under to start ($28.8M + $4.3M by pushing Abram Elam's money to the '07 cap). They saved $6-8M by cutting McCareins/Clarke/Dyson and trading Vilma. They'll save a little over $8M by trading/cutting D-Rob. Jenkins' cap charge is $6M. The other cap charges for this year aren't out yet, but just going on average, Faneca's base will be low early on and have about a $9-10M cap charge. Averaging out Pace/Woody, they will have a $15M.

Overall, before restructuring a few other contracts and possibly trading Coles, they're anywhere between $15-20M.

Wow JEST FAN.....$20 mil in cap room.....maybe then they'll have just enough to sign ONE pick in the draft (and probably not #6)!!

Do you actually think a team couldn't sign an entire standard 7 round draft including one top 10 pick, with $20M?

They could also trade down.

Back
Top Bottom