F_ck Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F_ck Sparano

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
God can we at least show some friggan heart you spineless stomach stapplin weak *** no balls sorry excuse for a coach... we dont even give it one last shot before the half... i dont understand how this waste of air even has managed to stay around so long... man ive had it with this ****. maybe i shouldnt watch this, its alot easier to weather a loss when i dont watch:hsmash:

I feel you man... Every fan and most coaches or analysts are all saying the same thing.

God can we at least show some friggan heart you spineless stomach stapplin weak *** no balls sorry excuse for a coach... we dont even give it one last shot before the half... i dont understand how this waste of air even has managed to stay around so long... man ive had it with this ****. maybe i shouldnt watch this, its alot easier to weather a loss when i dont watch:hsmash:

What gets me is why even run a play if you're content with 6 points? There's a better chance of a fumble than a problem lobbing it deep.

He is afraid, after playing a solid first half that the team will do something negative and then go into the tank! It is a sad day though to be down 14-6 after such a solid, if not spectacular half of football.

Tony is by far the worst coach in the league, and has been in way over his head since getting promoted from an O-Line coach....

As long as he gets to fist pump for field goals a few times a game, he seems to be content.

At least this will be his final year.

Can't wait till this season is over, watching this makes me sick to my stomach. Anywho, if ur wearing a jersey right now, which one. White Sam Madison here.

the title of this thread sums it up for me.... I can't stand them showing Sparano on the sidelines makes me sick

Tony is by far the worst coach in the league, and has been in way over his head since getting promoted from an O-Line coach....

Appearantly, the phins learned nothing from Minnesota when they promote Mice Tice from OL to Head coach? Look at what a shambles the Bears OL has been this season & last.

I'll bet Tony's buddy Sean Payton finds a job for him.

Can't wait till this season is over, watching this makes me sick to my stomach. Anywho, if ur wearing a jersey right now, which one. White Sam Madison here.

I got a personalized jersey made with my name on it because i am tried of buying new jerseys all the time. i still have my marino jersey!! im not weraing dolphins anything right now... not even worth it

Back
Top Bottom