F_ck Sparano | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F_ck Sparano

He can take Daboll with him. To think that people massacred Henning, Daboll's play calling is terrible even if his offensive design is imaginative. I've tired of seeing the Dolphins fail the exact same way every time, but Daboll thinks that the only thing the Dolphins should ever do is throw the ball to Marshall in the red zone, with a couple token runs mixed in.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Appearantly, the phins learned nothing from Minnesota when they promote Mice Tice from OL to Head coach? Look at what a shambles the Bears OL has been this season & last.

I'll bet Tony's buddy Sean Payton finds a job for him.

Mike Tice was way worse than Sparano and he had twice the talent.

i guess ross figures sparano gives us the best shot at losing. if we get a new coach, we might start winning games.

NO more punts... Every drive should be 4 down territory

This coach has no ****in heart. Can't even challenge a close play....then a delay of game next play. They play a decent quarter or half and then fall apart the rest of the game. No discipline, no conditioning, etc. The beat goes on. As long as this coach is part of the team, I don't think I can watch another game. Wake me when we have a real coach and a real QB.

Back
Top Bottom