FA RBs to watch... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA RBs to watch...

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the free agents RBs to watch who are fast and 30 years old or less. I wouldnt be surprised to see the Fins target some of these players.

• Boston Scott, 26, Phi, RFA
  • Matt Breida, 26,Buf, UFA, Played for the Fins and wasnt very good, but had very productive seasons under McDaniel maintaining 5 YPC in SF.
  • Jalen Richard, 28, LV, UFA
  • Tevin Cloeman, 28, NYJ, UFA, previous experience with McDaniel.
  • Raheem Mostert, 29, SF, UFA(4.32), experience with McDaniel.
  • Jerick McKinnon, 29, KC, UFA, previous experience with McDaniel.
  • Cordarrelle Patterson,30, ATL, UFA
  • Philip Lindsay, 27, Mia, UFA

Last edited:
Raheem Mostert on a 1 year prove it deal seems destined to happen. He's coming off an injury, but should be ready for next season.
I like the player, and I can see it happening, but the problem with him, is he always coming off an injury.

I like the player, and I can see it happening, but the problem with him, is he always coming off an injury.
Yeah. I wouldn't do anymore than 1 year $2.5 million for him. I also just want nothing to do with Cordarrelle Patterson. Guys going to be 31 in March and probably will get something like 3 years $22.5 million, and I want nothing to do with that.

Think Patterson would be the target for McDaniel. He's the guy you get to "be your Deebo."

I kind of want to see what our current backs can do in a new system before bring in a whole new rb room. I still want to see Doaks progress and get a look. I want to see more Duke and Lindsay too.

Maybe 1 in FA and draft 1. That's it. I think I remember reading something about McKinnon coming here, somewhere. I don't remember where.

Back
Top Bottom