FA who could improve Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA who could improve Fins

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who do you think would be good free agent signings that could improve Miami in the offseason?

Albert is the obvious target, and as far as non-realistic homer dreams go, Jimmy Graham.

it will probably be albert...even though i watched him get destroyed by von miller a few weeks ago...

I agree with this. Adding Mack at center is going to be cheaper than Albert at OT. Move Pouncey to guard, draft a tackle, and sign McKinnie for cheap. All of a sudden this line is a lot better at the cost of one FA and one pick. Maybe someone else steps up like Thomas, Yeatman, or Brenner.

cleveland will keep mack...unless they got serious cap woes...he's a priority

I am more worried about keeping our own players (or at least replacing them), especially defenders. Our two top DT are free agents, as is 3/4 of our starting secondary (I'm including Carrol here).

FFS the season isnt even over yet. And we have no idea which FA are even available. This topic is pointless.

Albert made a Pro Bowl this season, but was it a reputation award or was he actually that good this year?

Jarius Byrd, Ben Tate, Rashad Jennings, Hakeem Nicks, Jared Veldheer, John Beason

Back
Top Bottom