Fact about Marcus Vick..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fact about Marcus Vick.....

I actualy hope Vick gets ripped apart in NFL Europe, for another team. I dont want him playing for my Centurians either.

i hate the guy but i love the potential. we pick him up, if he fs upno big deal, good by marcus vick. its not like we would depend on him for anything. wed just develope him as a 3rd string qb that if we traded for a sixth, wed have gotten something out of him. Worst that could happen, he gets kicked off the team for holding up a taco bell. best that could happen, he shows a lot of promise and we trade him for a second or third

Once he is able to show that he has talent and can make it in the league . He can be good trade bait.

There was a lot of comment on the bills signing for cheapshotting and it was well deserved - just letting this guy onto team property send the wrong message.

Talent, potential and the Vick name are not worth it - this guy is toxic.

If George W. Bush can go from being the drunkest man in america since Foster Brooks and become President than Marcus Vick might be able to turn himself around.

I want him in camp.

I dont think he will make it talent wise and i dont think he can fool Saban. Lemon is going to be hard to beat out as the number 3 QB and I think its going to take more experience than Vick has.

djfresh47 said:
He wasn't even signed as an undrafted free agent. Most fans will accept Ricky but they're close minded about bringing a guy in with no risk?

Say what you want about Ricky Williams, but Marcus Vick makes Ricky look like an honor roll student.

i will cry if we sign a punk like vick he is exactley what we dont need on this team no character a real pos doesnt care about anything. i dont even know why saban would invite him to camp

clear.gif

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
"Hand over the fries and no one gets hurt"
Michael Vick off left in get away car: "AND SOME SKITTLES!"

Canephins said:
Say what you will about giving someone a shot or a chance.....HOWEVER, we have seen this before. Cecil Collins anyone? How about Lawrence Phillips? Lets look a just a little background on Vick.

Ole Marcus gets kicked off the team and spends a year living with his big brother, who has just given a girl an STD and used an Alias when he gave it to her. But I digress...he lives with him for a year. He learns the values of respect, honor, hard work, and comittment. He shadows Michael everywhere. He is learning what it is like to be a pro athlete. He goes everywhere Mike does....he does everything Mike does...he eats, sleeps and does what Mike tells him to do. Mike never lets him out of his sight. Ole Marcus runs a clean ship for a year. He appoligizes to everyone. He says he has grown up. He says he is a man now and no longer the punk kid that got into trouble. They let him back on the team and he commits transgression upon transgression upon...etc. Then when he is kicked off the team again his response was, "that is fine cause I am going to the NFL anyway". YEAH...REAL GOOD CHARACTER PERSON HERE!!!

So now we are at the draft...we see pieces on him all over the coverage. he says he is a top flight QB and has a better arm than Mike and is a more complete QB than his brother. In all honesty...it doesn't take much to be a more complete QB than Mike Vick. This is not a person one would want on their team....any team...and especially this team.

I am tired of being the team that gives the person a chance. All it does it come back to bite us in the *** everytime.
Every guy that we ever had that came here with prior baggage continued to have that same baggage.Let me name a few:

Chuck Muncie--The white powder man
Tony Collins
Clayton Holmes--Several failed drug tests
Demetrius Underwood--Tried to kill himself on a bye week
Cecil Collins--Still in prison
LaCurtis Jones--Dude actually came to camp with a gun after being cut
Lawrence Phillips--Thug
Gene Atkins--Grabbed Olivadotti on the sidelines
Ricky Williams--"HIM"
Larry Webster--Druggie
Shane Burton--DUI alcoholic
Bobby Humphry--Got shot over drugs

Do we want to see Marcus Vick's name next for shooting someone at a fast food resturaunt over a blunt and a big mac?I think not.

djfresh47 said:
He wasn't even signed as an undrafted free agent. Most fans will accept Ricky but they're close minded about bringing a guy in with no risk?
Ricky wasn't a violent scumbag. Smoking pot is relatively harmless compared to Vicks behaviour. Ricky's problem is banned substances. Vick is a pedophile, gun carrying, leg stomping piece of crap.

Canephins said:
He sits on the bench for a couple of years and in that time he does, ONCE AGAIN, something stupid that now puts shame on the organization and damages what we are building here under Saban. I agree with the fact that if he doesn't get a contract then it is nothing gained, nothing lost. But I worry when he does get it and then down the line when he gets bored with being a backup QB or developmental QB and then goes out on South Beach and screws up one more time.

Well quit worrying, its not your job to worry about this decision, its Nick Sabans and you should have a little faith he knows what he is doing whichever way this goes.

If you don't trust that Nick Saban knows a little bit more about building a championship team than you do, then you must not have any faith that he is the right man for the job, and if you don't have faith in that you must be really worried that this team is not heading in the right direction.

On the other hand if you do feel this team is heading in the right direction, ...........................................................what are you worrying about?

iDash said:
I would cuss you out, but I read you are from GA,:goof:

He will easily make this team, and might save us from HA-HA-HArrington.
I highly doubt it. If it were a competition between Michael Vick and Harrington, I could understand people favoring the former. But I find it hard to believe that character issues alone caused Marcus to go undrafted (since that's hardly derailed the career of many a prospect with enough talent to get teams to overlook such defects) and he has yet to show even a fraction of the ability his older brother possesses.

EBMisfit said:
I highly doubt it. If it were a competition between Michael Vick and Harrington, I could understand people favoring the former. But I find it hard to believe that character issues alone caused Marcus to go undrafted (since that's hardly derailed the career of many a prospect with enough talent to get teams to overlook such defects) and he has yet to show even a fraction of the ability his older brother possesses.

I don't think thats exactly true, most observers feel he already has a better arm than Michael.....which is kind of an important part of playing quarterback.

Off the field stuff aside, the main reason I wouldn't want him on the team is the stunt he pulled ON the field. He stomped the guy on purpose and then lied when he said he apologized and they guy accepted. Once he puts on the Dolphins uniform and steps out on that field EVERYTHING he does will be flagged. He got away with it at VT because his names vick. He won't get away with it in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom