Falcons are expected to release defensive tackle Paul Soliai | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons are expected to release defensive tackle Paul Soliai

I'd pay $5 million for Harrison. When Suh is making $20 million? No problem.

why? Phillips should be able to handle the majority of snaps at the #2 DT i wouldn't mind Soliai cheap for like 1.5 million he might come with no state tax might be worthwhile for him as the #2/3 DT.

why? Phillips should be able to handle the majority of snaps at the #2 DT i wouldn't mind Soliai cheap for like 1.5 million he might come with no state tax might be worthwhile for him as the #2/3 DT.

There was almost nothing about Phillips' rookie year which should make people want to give him the #2 DT job. He was subpar, even for a rookie. Can't trust him.

The state tax thing isn't as big a deal as some of you guys seem to want it to be. There are four other teams that can make the same pitch to every free agent who's available and they've all got more cap space than we do.

Oh i get a semi just thinking about big boy paul next suh on 1st downs! I'd be giddy. Bring the whole old crew back while were at it, Langford, Starks, Soliai, Wake

There was almost nothing about Phillips' rookie year which should make people want to give him the #2 DT job.

That's a fact. The kid looks like he might have what it takes, but he's not ready to start just yet unless he comes up with something unusual this offseason. A guy like Big Paul might be just the mentor for him as far as playing that particular "big space eater" role.

Big Paul would do exactly what we hope of the guy next to Suh. He is exceptional against the run, and would eat up linemen like pizza and cheeseburgers at a fat-farm. Would love to see him come back, as long as he does not ask for a ridiculous amount of $.

You do mean at a buffet, right? ;)

Back
Top Bottom