Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x)

montezuma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just heard on Atlanta news that prior to boarding a flight in Miami to Atlanta, Michael Vick had an altercation with security staff at the airport over a bottle of clear liquid. He apparently threw it in the trash prior to boarding the plane. The bottle was retrieved and was found to have a secret compartment with marijuana residue....Big headlines in Atlanta tomorrow!

Having a pothead for a QB is never a good thing!

Hmmm....I wonder who Michael Vick would be visitng in Miami?

It's not news to me that these guys smoke mary jane. Some people drink some people toke. I got no problem with it. You just can't get caught. If this is true, Mike's career may very well been flushed because it's been in the toilet for a while now.

Just heard on Atlanta news that prior to boarding a flight in Miami to Atlanta, Michael Vick had an altercation with security staff at the airport over a bottle of clear liquid. He apparently threw it in the trash prior to boarding the plane. The bottle was retrieved and was found to have a secret compartment with marijuana residue....Big headlines in Atlanta tomorrow!

It was also reported on Miami TV news. Airport security noticed he didn't want to discard water bottle. He finally dropped in recycle bin. Security took bottle out and noticed it had a secret compartment. In the secret compartment there was a black/dark substance.

I have personally witnessed several prominent NFL players being given weed when visiting out here during the SB when it was in San Diego. They wouldn't stop asking about it.

A lot of them smoke it.

Uh-oh ... for Falcons fans. Not a wise move by Michael Vick to say the least. I wonder if he went in the airport smelling like pot? That would be VERY stupid. There's a LOT of people who know what he looks like. Looks like the NFL drug policy people will be contacting him pretty soon. I wonder what Jim Mora, Jr. thinks about this ... and new coach Petrino?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16484544.htm

Eventually, Vick left the bottle behind and went to his gate. But his initial reluctance to do so aroused the suspicion of Transportation Security Administration screener Gertrude Joseph. She pulled the bottle out of a recycle bin and notified her supervisor when she discovered its hidden compartment.

Dumb, nosy ***** digging into the trash........

Somebody should slap the hell out've her.

Back
Top Bottom