Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons' Vick Raises Suspicion At Airport (Merged 3x)

His next plane ride is to Oakland. Davis won't give a **** about a little pot. Falcons get the first out of it. Calvin Johnson+Schaub+Crumpler, sick.

Sapp/Moss/Vick... we should trade them ricky williams to get the all-Rashaun Salaam team.

This isn't going to look too good for little brother Marcus. When I saw him on video on miamidolphins.com after he got activated to play it sounded like he was getting his life together. Tomorrow won't be a good day for Marcus to have the Vick last name after what big bro did tonight. More bad publicity for Marcus probably.

Brilliant!

Water bottles with hidden compartments? Vick might have singlehandedly just ruined Aquafina for the United States.. The gov might just ban all water bottles due to their potential use by terrorists and potheads..

:sidelol: Then pack a resin bowl.

I hope some idiot Vick fan goes to that exact same airport one of these days, asks for "Gertrude Joseph" and slaps the **** out've her!

Now THAT would be hilarious..................

I hope some idiot Vick fan goes to that exact same airport one of these days, asks for "Gertrude Joseph" and slaps the **** out've her!

Now THAT would be hilarious..................

Dude, she was just doing her job.. If Vick werent such a gigantic idiot he would have been fine..

Surely Michael Vick realizes that the people in Miami airport are pretty sharp about catching drug smugglers. I guess he never saw that old show "Miami Vice" ... I bet his water bottle is on the way to the "CSI: Miami" crime lab now. :shakeno:

we should trade for vick him and ricky could make up in smoke 2 maryjane i love you!

Dude, she was just doing her job.. If Vick werent such a gigantic idiot he would have been fine..

If it wasn't anything harmful to other people, and he threw it into the trash can.....then leave it alone, leave him alone. Go about your business and allow him to do the same. The fact that she identified him as "Michael Vick, the football player" at first view kind've bothers me. It gives me the thought of the whole "image" thing. I could see if it was a gun or potential pomp, but come on. Water bottle? Because he budged for a bit when first asked about it? Man, I know when I'm accused of something, regardless of whether the accuser is right or wrong, I always budge @ "wtf are you questioning me?"

That's just a nosy *****. Rich, young athlete. I can ruin his image! Damn, good idea.....

If I was doing that job I'd look the other way. In a world where people are trying to blow **** up, you think it's sensible to ruin people's lives/careers because of a small personal stash? The reports even saids residue. Now, if that was TNT residue, burn the guy at the stake, if it was bud, which even one who has never smoked marijuana before can detect via odor, throw the bottle away and move on.

I don't even like or care about Mike Vick one way or the other. It's just silly.

Brilliant!

Water bottles with hidden compartments? Vick might have singlehandedly just ruined Aquafina for the United States.. The gov might just ban all water bottles due to their potential use by terrorists and potheads..

Skape your sig kills me :sidelol:

If I was doing that job I'd look the other way. In a world where people are trying to blow **** up, you think it's sensible to ruin people's lives/careers because of a small personal stash? The reports even saids residue. Now, if that was TNT residue, burn the guy at the stake, if it was bud, which even one who has never smoked marijuana before can detect via odor, throw the bottle away and move on.

I don't even like or care about Mike Vick one way or the other. It's just silly.

I agree 100%, except I like Vick.....but not to the point where I'd go out've my way to defend him. I wonder if she would've dug up the bottle if that was Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. :rolleyes2

Come on, GERTRUDE! (that name ALWAYS makes me laugh my *** off)

They're even checking little old ladies at the airport pretty good these days. Blame it on that shoe bomber from England guy.

If it wasn't anything harmful to other people, and he threw it into the trash can.....then leave it alone, leave him alone. I could see if it was a gun or potential pomp, but come on. Water bottle? Because he budged for a bit when first asked about it? Man, I know when I'm accused of something, regardless of whether the accuser is right or wrong, I always budge @ "wtf are you questioning me?"

That's just a nosy *****. Rich, young athlete. I can ruin his image! Damn, good idea.....

Um, there WAS something in it right? That means her suspicion was VALID! That is exactly why they have the right to search people and things for being suspicious.. Because most of the time, when people act suspicious, its because they have something to hide...

Ron Mexico was probably fighting about his water bottle like it was VALTREX! He should have just thrown it away like it was just a bottle of water instead of making a scene and giving himself away..

Back
Top Bottom