Fangio and Dolphins parting ways. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio and Dolphins parting ways.

Fangio is a reputable coach who has generally done a good job wherever he's been employed. I wager he'll get immediate interest around the NFL and be employed in a matter of days. I'll confess that I don't follow team news and rumor mill as much as I used to, but I'm honestly a little bit stunned to have seen this news today.

"Mutually agreed to part ways" is usually polite code for "We fired him."

It's possible that the team finds a gem and upgrades the coaching staff as a result of this, but I still tend to think that the team's defensive issues are on the personnel side of things.

Well, that was a real kick in the balls today
I don’t care what anyone says here, this D before all the injuries was looking great
i dont trust McD with finding a quality replacement
Why? He has a really good coaching staff now and has many connections with many different coaches from the Shanahan coaching tree.

I don't have a strong feeling on either side of this one. We'll see who we get and how it goes at the start of next year.

Maybe Cam Smith (is that his name?) will get on the field.

Yes! Thrilled about this, Fangio was not good last year and he's old as hell. Get some fresh blood in there, this will be one of the most important decisions McDaniel has to make and he better not f*** it up or his a** will be gone soon too. We better have a great season in 2024 and that means winning at least 1 playoff game or being the #1 seed or everybody including the QB, HC and GM can kick rocks and we start from scratch again. No more excuses.

Back
Top Bottom