Fangio Gone? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone?

Special Teams set up miami for one touchdown and the defense the other. But yes the defense literally quit playing with 4 minutes to go. since apparently they Weren’t playing prevent. And you don’t care to argue any other points i made the offense failed to show up way more than the defense?
No, I didn't disagree with your other points.

No, I didn't disagree with your other points.
I don’t fully blame that titans game on the defense.the offense was inept. It was a weird game with all the injuries. But the defense has gotta close that out with a 2 TD lead and 4mins to go. Can you stop the two pt conversion at least?

I don’t fully blame that titans game on the defense.the offense was inept. It was a weird game with all the injuries. But the defense has gotta close that out with a 2 TD lead and 4mins to go. Can you stop the two pt conversion at least?
It was awful to watch. But the defense was dominant throughout the game until the 4 minute mark....Elliot was injured the drive before. Once he went out and we had 2 awful coverage safeties on the back end in Jones and Campbell the secondary collapsed, and got torched. Was excruciating to watch. Our depth is not good, and we got exposed on primetime.

McDaniel cannot get rid of Fangio or else he is going to enter the same dilemma Brian Flores had at offensive coordinator.
Only way Fangio leaves is if Fangio wants to leave
if fangio wants to leave, which is plausible, the question is why? something tells me if he was happy here, he wouldn't want to leave so quickly

Th Dolphins defensive collapse to lose the Titans game proved to me that Fangio is overrated as a defensive coordinator. Let him go give up touchdowns for another team.

Is there an ounce of truth to this story or is it just something we made up because Grier said whatever he said / gave a corporate answer to every question?

By the way, Fangio has forgotten more about football than McDaniel knows and it showed the 2nd half of the season when the D carried us and the O couldn’t score in the RZ

Fangio has 2 years left on his contract. So assuming he doesn’t get any HC offers this offseason, he’s not going anywhere. I suppose Grier and McD could decide to fire him, but I can’t fathom why they’d want to do that.

Seems like a pretty big non story at this point.

Fangio has 2 years left on his contract. So assuming he doesn’t get any HC offers this offseason, he’s not going anywhere. I suppose Grier and McD could decide to fire him, but I can’t fathom why they’d want to do that.

Seems like a pretty big non story at this point.
he may just want to retire / resign. if that is the case, the question becomes why? completely personal OR dissatisfaction with the organization and the state of certain things. my concern is that it may be the latter

The only way Fangio leaves is if he wants to leave. Maybe he wants to join Jim Harbaugh’s staff. I’m not even sure if he can leave to take anothe dc job. If he does leave, the writing is kind of on the wall for McDaniel. He may be gone after this year

It would probably be indicative of issues below the surface we do not see from the outside.
And which will come out if / when he leaves and will be the first major step towards firing McDaniel

Back
Top Bottom