Fangio Gone? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone?

from watching the games, I feel like Kohou was the biggest defensive liability

every big play, it was kohou getting burned
I feel like once Jevon Holland went out, the Def. backfield lost all communications and didn't know who to pick up on crossing routes. When he was in, they didn't have the problem of crossing route receivers being wide open.

What about the OLine, that doesn't count?
And both RB's (actually 4 counting Brooks and J. Wilson), both WR's ( and I still believe they were counting on Ezukanma to some degree, Craycraft WAAAYYYY more important than people think).... this team had nothing but buzzard's luck injury-wise in '23. Both sides of the ball

barry jackson article just out says fangio is back, but it is sourced from another guy:

Fangio will return as Dolphins defensive coordinator, according to an X statement by Benjamin Allbright, a Broncos reporter for KOA Colorado who has reported extensively on Fangio in the past. Fangio’s future was left somewhat in question when coach Mike McDaniel did not directly answer a question about Fangio in last week’s postseason news conference.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article284536405.html#storylink=cpy
I hope he returns. The defense was really playing great when Ramsey got into the lineup...for the most part.

I do think Fangio has to make some changes, but he is someone who has always evolved as a coach. That tells me he gets it.

We had everyone but the starting center in the playoff game….no, it doesn’t!
We had the starting Oline minus the center for 1 game, the playoff game. They haven't played together for a few weeks. I'm giving them a pass, and saying offense isn't the only one to blame. How many times did we see receivers going across the middle wide open because of lack of communications in the defense backfield.
I blame both O and D for the loss, and I blame the Special Teams for us playing in KC at -8 degrees.

The defense lost all of its edge rushers, had below average play from the Baker/Riley duet and had constant injuries in the secondary. Fangio held that defense together with tape and bubble gum. Amazing they performed as well as they did.

Fangio is not dumb. He would be mad to stay. This team is on a downward trajectory. We have no effective edge rushers with Chubb, Phillips and AVG out injured or going to free agency. The leader of our defense and the guy holding up our defensive line is someone we won't be able to afford and have one reliable healthy linebacker in David Long Jr. We have one reliable cornerback too. We are an almighty mess on D and it will be a miracle with our limited draft options and cap excess if we are able to address these needs. He should get out of town fast because his job is about to get very very difficult, and if he is relying on Grier to give him the tools he needs to succeed then he is doomed.

Fangio is not dumb. He would be mad to stay. This team is on a downward trajectory. We have no effective edge rushers with Chubb, Phillips and AVG out injured or going to free agency. The leader of our defense and the guy holding up our defensive line is someone we won't be able to afford and have one reliable healthy linebacker in David Long Jr. We have one reliable cornerback too. We are an almighty mess on D and it will be a miracle with our limited draft options and cap excess if we are able to address these needs. He should get out of town fast because his job is about to get very very difficult, and if he is relying on Grier to give him the tools he needs to succeed then he is doomed.
You Da man 👨
🐻

Fangio will stick around. He’ll be the interim coach in waiting when McDaniel is shown the door by Thanksgiving.
Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

I don’t think this how great coaches think. Their ego tells them they can make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

Hey ya'll, you know there is a strong personal connection between Fangs, and Jimmy H. Who knows where it could lead if Jimmy H goes to the NFL.

The Ever Preparing For The Worst VIPER
jimmy H?

Back
Top Bottom