Fangio named Philly DC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio named Philly DC

that's where he wanted to be all along
It was so obvious last year. I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be a disgruntled employee situation.

What I'd like to know is if there was tampering? Siriani had mentioned on TV he had spoken to a candidate who was with Philly in a capacity in the past. Which I took to mean Fangio.

Oooooo big mystery solved there 😂

This fast? There's no way tampering wasn't involved...not that I really care because these guys are communicating off the field regularly if theyve ever worked together and are friendly, so it's no surprise. The whole tampering thing is a joke to be honest and just a tool to mess with certain franchises or individuals.

It was so obvious last year. I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be a disgruntled employee situation.

What I'd like to know is if there was tampering? Siriani had mentioned on TV he had spoken to a candidate who was with Philly in a capacity in the past. Which I took to mean Fangio.
even if Philly did, we'd not get anything out of it

mtv comedy GIF

Vic is positioning himself for (minimally) an interim HC opportunity in '24. That twit running the show in Philly is WAYYYY in over his head. If you thought Philly ended this season a la Hindenburg , just wait until next year.
Could be, but the late season under achievers included Philly, Cowboys and us.

Back
Top Bottom