Fangio named Philly DC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio named Philly DC

Yes stuff the Eagles and their ego wanker coach Sir-full-of-my-self-anne.
Seriously wonder how Fangio will cope with the muppet.

Tampering yes Fins paid the Colts a 1st rounder to get Shula which was a technical bullshIt decision, so give us back our 3rd rounder for a DC.

Last edited:
Well he sure as hell kept some bankers hours while being the DC. Have no idea how we got duped into this ****. And I was ecstatic that we hired him. Should have pulled the offer when he waffled. Hindsight is always 20/20. Regardless, **** him right in the ass.

So, the plan of Fangio all along was one season here to experiment and then go to the Eagles when our season was over.

We have improved at defense and are in a position to continue improving with a new DC whose head and heart are in the game.

Grow baby. - LOL

I went from awesome we are getting Fangio to well we might be getting Fangio to woo we got Fangio to meh and now to glad it's over.

Screw Fangio. This was not a good defense this year despite what some may think. They were ranked 13th out of 16 teams in the AFC in points per game allowed. Ravens, Chiefs and Bills were one, two, and three respectively. All the other defensive stats are meaningless if you can't keep the other team from scoring. Not a big loss.

Screw Fangio. This was not a good defense this year despite what some may think. They were ranked 13th out of 16 teams in the AFC in points per game allowed. Ravens, Chiefs and Bills were one, two, and three respectively. All the other defensive stats are meaningless if you can't keep the other team from scoring. Not a big loss.
He was not any good at all

Suspicious Suspect GIF by DefyTV

Back
Top Bottom