Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview

Farmer airing this all out in the media is a major red flag about him. Amateur hour.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Jason LaCanfora even contradicts himself. The guy is worse than Ms. Chloe.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OudLd7s-1.gif

The fact that this guy seemed to have the reservations he had, and had to be steered back by the FPA, still screams 'issues' when it comes to the supposed 'structure'. So I'm still uneasy.

We should all know by not that nothing comes easy for us Dolphin fans. Everything turns out to be a train wreck.

Well Im sure the Fritz Pollard alliance wants another minority GM just to justify their existence and their supposed positive influence.
I do agree that the NFl overall has done a horrible job of putting minorities in top positions especially in general manager positions.
Its a shame that a special rule had to made to even get teams to actively pursue minority canidates with more fervor.

This character is a PUPPET for an organization that is calling the shots from behind the scenes.

We need a GROWN-UP who can do the work of getting the job all by himself instead of letting his rich uncle pull strings for him.

Pass, Ross, Pass, PLEASE

If this guy wavered and didn't have the balls to ask Ross "what's my authority and what isnt", and mulled going on a 2nd interview because we was afraid to ask for clarification, then I don't want Farmer as my GM. Peace out Farmer. Take your vagina back to Cleveland.

F this guy. If he's not smart enough to come up with questions during the interview process for the people that are interviewing him, I'm all set. In every single job I've interviewed for I've done research on the job and asked questions about structure, work environment, detail of the position, etc.

If he can't do that he has no business being a top level exec in the NFL.

OP is reading LaCanfora's tweets wrong.

If you look at them in order it's clear that Wooten advised Farmer to take a second interview. Farmer did not agree to it, though Wooten hopes he will.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 18m
John Wooten, of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, said upon hearing of Ray Farmer's intent to stay with the Browns, has recommended Farmer...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
18m
Farmer agree to a 2nd interview. Wooten said he strongly urged Farmer only way to resolve reservations about the job are thru meeting again

Jason La Canfora
‏@JasonLaCanfora
18m
Wooten said he was unsure if Farmer would have a change of heart and heed his advice, but is hopeful that he might

Back
Top Bottom