Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview

Thread needs to be locked. The OP got what LaCanfora said wrong and people aren't checking it so they think Farmer is back in when he isn't.

Posters at Finheaven are the best.
They complain about the hack journalists and then they believe every word and start crying like little Bit*hes
This is pure comedy

Honestly though, for any so called reporter to come out and make a statement like someone is refusing a 2nd interview even in today's world it's hard to believe anyone would post such a thing without verifying it is very shocking IMO.

This one takes the cake IMO. A very low moment for LaConfora and his brethren.

So is Farmer still a candidate or not? I'm so freaking confused!

The title should be changed to "FPA Encourages Farmer to Interview"

I still think Farmer interviews in the end.

I'm coming around to Brian Gaine, of those remaining at least, and here's why.

1. The guy has the skills to pay the bills. He comes from solid professional backgrounds. He know talent. He's scouted pros and college.
2. He's completely familiar with what's in front of him with regard to other front office personnel. He knows what Aponte is about. He knows what Ross is about.
3. He wants the job. I'll take a guy who really wants it because I know he'll work that much harder than a guy who takes it just to say he moved up or because "it seemed like the right call".

I'm good with Gaine if it comes down it him.

In/out whatever. Starting to sound to me as if best move is to just let Gaine have it since he is pretty much the acting "GM" right now! As far as I. Know he has done the scouting the team is looking at. So he is logical choice right now. And he may work better with the coaches. Tired of this drama!

1. The guy has the skills to pay the bills. He comes from solid professional backgrounds. He know talent. He's scouted pros and college.
2. He's completely familiar with what's in front of him with regard to other front office personnel. He knows what Aponte is about. He knows what Ross is about.
3. He wants the job. I'll take a guy who really wants it because I know he'll work that much harder than a guy who takes it just to say he moved up or because "it seemed like the right call".

It makes too much sense that they would select Gaine.

So you want a guy that told Ireland and Ross two years ago the WR position was fine because Roberto Wallace was going to be a monster. Cool. Enjoy Gaine.

So you want a guy that told Ireland and Ross two years ago the WR position was fine because Roberto Wallace was going to be a monster. Cool. Enjoy Gaine.

Theres more to the team than hard knocks

Posters at Finheaven are the best.
They complain about the hack journalists and then they believe every word and start crying like little Bit*hes
This is pure comedy

And.....they bitch about the Dolphins when a candidate who was not wanted by fans anyways goes somewhere else. :lol:

Pure comedy....

JLC should go become a columnist or on-air personality for TMZ......he's a joke.

wtf? Does anyone even knows what time it is?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom