Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farmer *ADVISED* to accept 2nd interview

Eff it all, come get me when a GM is hired. Just one massive clusterduck by everyone involved, including the Dolphins, the media, and now even the candidates themselves. A match made in Finheaven.

I never thought Farmer was out. However, it shows disfunction that even after the interview Farmer does not what the hell the FO will look like. It is sad that he did not even jump at the interview...that Farmer had to be talked into it.

This is also a power grab shot for Farmer. Well played. He will get this job in the end.

That said...hire Gaine. It is the best fit and he has a better resume IMO

Our Franchise is a classic Greek Tragedy loosely translated The Oldest form of Drama

Well Im sure the Fritz Pollard alliance wants another minority GM just to justify their existence and their supposed positive influence.
I do agree that the NFl overall has done a horrible job of putting minorities in top positions especially in general manager positions.
Its a shame that a special rule had to made to even get teams to actively pursue minority canidates with more fervor.

Fritz Pollard alliance is mostly concerned with the Fritz Pollard alliance.

After reading some of LaCanfora's work as of late I strongly believe that he just doesn't know what hes doing and beyond that should be fired. He's nothing but a 2 bit hack that makes things up as he goes along. His sources are either not connected enough to know, have no respect for him thus lie to him, or he is simply making **** up.

We should all know by not that nothing comes easy for us Dolphin fans. Everything turns out to be a train wreck.

It is a train wreck because this forum is taking every tweet for granted. There is no checking for facts, no waiting on official announcements, nada. And in the world of social media two tweets within 3 minutes can say two different things and the confusion is there.

I am certainly having a good time. :lol: This forum is pure comedy this offseason.

That said...hire Gaine. It is the best fit and he has a better resume IMO

I don't know if Gaine is better or worse, but at least we can clean house at the end of next season if it fails. If this whole existing crew somehow pulls it together and succeeds, great. If not, we do things the right way next year, and actually have a well thought out plan ahead of time. This whole operation is a Chinese firedrill right now.

Its not just the forum. Listen to Phinsiders and they even say this doesnt look good.

Posters at Finheaven are the best.
They complain about the hack journalists and then they believe every word and start crying like little Bit*hes
This is pure comedy

OK now I'm convinced the media is purposely punkin us.

This is such BS!

If it is true that Farmer was hemming and hawing over a 2nd interview, F him! If I was Ross he wouldn't be in the running any longer. But at this point who the hell knows what is actually true or not.

It is a train wreck because this forum is taking every tweet for granted. There is no checking for facts, no waiting on official announcements, nada. And in the world of social media two tweets within 3 minutes can say two different things and the confusion is there.

I am certainly having a good time. :lol: This forum is pure comedy this offseason.

Ross courting Harbaugh while Sparano was still our coach
Ireland asking Dez if his mom was a whore
The entire Parcells BS
Florida Gator day on a day we play Tebow
Bullygate
GM search

Please add to my list, im sure I missed some things

Point is, the Dolphins are a train wreck

Back
Top Bottom