Favorite guys in the class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite guys in the class

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
Not the best players or the best guys for the Fins but the guys you just really like.

I have Tuaga, Nabers and Bowers from the blue chippers.

Lower down I really like Estime from ND, Mike Sainristil is going to be a terrific slot CB, Ricky Pearsall is going to outperform a lot of WR's drafted ahead of him.

I like Christian Haynes and would love to see Miami snag him in R2.

Junior Colson at LB.

Sione Vaki is my favorite RB/S in this class. :chuckle:

Not the best players or the best guys for the Fins but the guys you just really like.

I have Tuaga, Nabers and Bowers from the blue chippers.

Lower down I really like Estime from ND, Mike Sainristil is going to be a terrific slot CB, Ricky Pearsall is going to outperform a lot of WR's drafted ahead of him.

I like Christian Haynes and would love to see Miami snag him in R2.

Junior Colson at LB.

Sione Vaki is my favorite RB/S in this class. :chuckle:
Really like Vakki

Really like this post.

My top guys for 21 would be Verse, Bowers, Darius Robinson. Then probably Mims or JPJ.

Slight trade down, Franklin, TJ Tampa, Cooper, Guyton.

At 53, Wilson (LB), Legette, Van Pran.

A little lower Allen, Melton.

There is a good amount of good O-linemen to draft, where Miami might get 1 or 2 eventual starter, and there are a few good TEs that could also help Miami, but if Miami has no shot at Bowers, then I am hoping more and more that Miami gets a chance to draft Ben Sinnott in the 2nd round.

Right off the bat, he is a good blocking TE (McDaniel has to be happy about that), but he also has good receiving skills that with work can be turned to special skills (This must make Tua happy).

Of all the players in the draft, Sinnott is the one I will be rooting above all others to land in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom