Favorite guys in the class | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite guys in the class

Here's another favorite of mine. At 6'5" more of a DE in Weaver's scheme. Love his high motor, similar to Fiske.

Here's another favorite of mine. At 6'5" more of a DE in Weaver's scheme. Love his high motor, similar to Fiske.

Logan Lee could be a 5th round sleeper. His combine measurables were similar to Darius Robinson who is a projected 2nd round pick.

I've seen Milton projected fairly late. A team might be able to get him in the 4th round, even later perhaps. Obviously, with his arm strength, size and mobility, he's got tools to work with.

You know I don't care about that. I am taking him at 21. I have only Caleb, Jayden, and Nix ahead of him, and I'd think twice before taking Nix over Milton. And the whole purpose is to enter a new window. It's not that any of these guys will be great, we do not know that, but we know who deserves it based on measurables to have a shot at a window, and Milton is one of those guys, and we have a need for a new window.

Last edited:
You know I don't care about that. I am taking him at 21. I have only Caleb, Jayden, and Nix ahead of him, and I'd think twice before taking Nix over Milton. And the whole purpose is to enter a new window. It's not that any of these guys will be great, we do not know that, but we know who deserves it beased on measurables to have a shot at a window, and Milton is one of those guys, and we have a need for a new window.
I love your conviction.

Largo is the only living human who would take Joe Milton at #21.

Milton's Mom would at least trade down a bit before taking him.
You know I don't care about that. I am taking him at 21. I have only Caleb, Jayden, and Nix ahead of him, and I'd think twice before taking Nix over Milton. And the whole purpose is to enter a new window. It's not that any of these guys will be great, we do not know that, but we know who deserves it based on measurables to have a shot at a window, and Milton is one of those guys, and we have a need for a new window.
he's got tools but it never came together for Milton, even with a great offensive coach in Heupel and many weapons at Tennessee. Saw a lot more from Drew Lock at Mizzou who now appears to be a career backup

Starting to really like Edgerrin Cooper as a guy who can help contain and corral Josh Allen. He seems to possess the instincts and physicality that Jerome Baker does not.
Agreed, have a feeling Fins could surprise us in Round 1 especially if they trade down for Cooper, J. Sanders or a WR

Agreed, have a feeling Fins could surprise us in Round 1 especially if they trade down for Cooper, J. Sanders or a WR
I'll be SHOCKED if we take a corner, shocked.

With Ramsey and Fuller locked up for the next two years, and Cam Smith in the pipeline, spending a pick there would be crazy... the rookie would not get on the field.

To me, it's shaping up more for a defensive player at 21, or with a trade down. That Miami brought back Wynn and then signed Driscoll makes offensive line less of a priority. I still think it's a priority, but not sure Grier will view it the same way.

Defensive tackle, or NT in this system, seems like a glaring hole right now. Murphy, Sweat (with trade down), Jenkins etc. would have to be in play. I think pass rusher or corner are almost always in play being premium positions.

I love Javon Baker. He’s going to go a lot higher than currently projected, IMO. Hes worth a look at 55. Plug and play right into our system and gives us an element we don’t currently have and can still do a lot of what McD asks of his receivers.

Baker and Leggette are probably the two receivers I like most for this team after BTJ.

Last edited:
I love Javon Baker. He’s going to go a lot higher than currently projected, IMO. Hes worth a look at 55. Plug and play right into our system and gives us an element we don’t currently have and can still do a lot of what McD asks of his receivers.

Baker and Leggette are probably the two receivers I like most for this team after BTJ.
I also love Brenden Rice as well. Any of those kids at #55 could be ideal.

Quinyon Mitchell, Darius Robinson, JC Latham, Fautanu, JPJ, Frazier, Beebe, Verse, Javon Baker and Sweat.

But the one guy I think will be a super steal is Braden Fiske. High motor player.
Fiske is my guy this year. I'm not usually a complete Seminole Homer but this guy is special. This is the year to draft Seminoles, especially on defense, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom