Favorite guys in the class | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite guys in the class

QB - Drake Maye and Bo Nix. Just enjoy how each plays the game. Very different styles of play, but their styles make perfect sense for their respective abilities, which shows me great self-awareness.

RB - Audric Estime. Almost reminds me of a young Jerome Bettis. Just fun to watch a guy with his size, light feet, and vision.

WR - Malik Nabers, Troy Franklin, and Javon Baker. These guys move different. They're the kind of players random people can notice are good.

TE - Brock Bowers and Ben Sinnott. Bowers for his versatility and dynamic abilities as a receiver, Sinnott for his versatility and toughness as a receiver and blocker.

Edge - Adisa Isaac. Pound for pound the best run defender in the class. You don't expect a guy that size to shed so well.

Quinyon Mitchell, Darius Robinson, JC Latham, Fautanu, JPJ, Frazier, Beebe, Verse, Javon Baker and Sweat.

But the one guy I think will be a super steal is Braden Fiske. High motor player.
Fiske is making some money….Senior Bowl practices and now a 4.78 40 at the combine, testing really well….early Day 2 guy….watched his Senior year closely, he’s gonna be really good.

My favorite realistic options at 21 are, DB Mitchell, C JPJ, DE Verse and OT Latham.

If we trade down to the mid to late 20s then I like C/OG Barton , DE/DT Robinson, DB Wiggins, WR Thomas

At 55 I like LB Cooper, DT Sweat, S Bullard, OG Haynes, WR Wilson, DE Trice

If we can pick up a 3rd I like, TE Sinnott, LB Gray, DB Carson, DT Fiske, C Van Pran

Does Latham move well enough to play in the McD offense?

I don't think he can move to LT either.

He projects as a RT. He could probably play RG to replace Hunt then move to RT the following year after Armstead is either released or retires if Jackson can move to LT. He is a very dominant run blocker. He wouldnt be my first choice and he probably wont even be available.

I think so, and I think he can play LT. Saw today that Lance Zeirlein has him as OT1. I don't know if I could get there, but I do think he's right there with Mims, battling for OT2. To me, Alt is just clearly the guy - maybe the best OT prospect in a while.

Latham moves really well for a guy that size imo. Hopefully he'll run at his Pro Day. I don't know if there was an injury reason for him to run at his Pro Day, but if he runs anywhere close to the reported times from Alabama's offseason workouts (I believe), he'll show well.

Fashanu and Fuaga are excellent, too, but I think Alt, Mims, and Latham are different kind of dudes.

Get a new QB. Milton and Pratt should be available so that is that on day one.
Second, fix the middle of the field defense.
However, since I hate Armstead so much, I'd make it a priority to get left tackle in the second round, most likely Rosengarten or Crum will be available, maybe Suamatia or Christian Jones will be available, maybe.
Then, middle of the field defense.

Get a new QB. Milton and Pratt should be available so that is that on day one.
Second, fix the middle of the field defense.
However, since I hate Armstead so much, I'd make it a priority to get left tackle in the second round, most likely Rosengarten or Crum will be available, maybe Suamatia or Christian Jones will be available, maybe.
Then, middle of the field defense.
I've seen Milton projected fairly late. A team might be able to get him in the 4th round, even later perhaps. Obviously, with his arm strength, size and mobility, he's got tools to work with.

Back
Top Bottom