Feeley and 2nd round pick. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley and 2nd round pick.

Southbound said:
are you saying feeley will be a 2 time sb champ? hes not that lucky. he will have to eat 3 boxes of lucky charms every morning to have a chance.

Do you know how to extrapolate?

Southbound said:
feeley threw that pass to troy brown and thompson intercepted it. its called luck.
:lol:

Troy Brown had no CHANCE at that ball.. Feeley threw it to the perfect spot.. Even old man Madden saw that and said as much.. Perfect read and perfect throw by Feeley on that play..

SkapePhin said:
:lol:

Troy Brown had no CHANCE at that ball.. Feeley threw it to the perfect spot.. Even old man Madden saw that and said as much.. Perfect read and perfect throw by Feeley on that play..

ya right he threw it like 3 ft over his head. if thompson had not stepped up like he did that game that would have been an int and game over.

Southbound said:
ya i do. and i have an axiom for you :feeley will never be more than a backup.

And how did you come to this conclusion?

Southbound said:
ya right he threw it like 3 ft over his head. if thompson had not stepped up like he did that game that would have been an int and game over.

Ive watched that play over 10 times.. 1st of all Brown wasnt even playing the ball right, second, Feeley knew the matchup.. Troy Brown is 5'11, Thompson must be about 6'3 or taller.. He threw it high giving Thompson the ONLY chance of catching the ball.. You could single out many Feeley plays which were questionable, but that is not one of them.. The most high pressure moment of the season, and he came through... Yet you still want to bash him for it? Ridiculous.

Southbound said:
if you knew what an axiom was you wouldnt ask that question. i guess i shouldnt expect it.

That is your truth.. But how did you come to this "truth"? Axiom is being used improperly in this case because "Feeley being a backup" isnt a self-evident truth. In fact, He is the starter at the moment.. So it is false.

SkapePhin said:
Ive watched that play over 10 times.. 1st of all Brown wasnt even playing the ball right, second, Feeley knew the matchup.. Troy Brown is 5'11, Thompson must be about 6'3 or taller.. He threw it high giving Thompson the ONLY chance of catching the ball.. You could single out many Feeley plays which were questionable, but that is not one of them.. The most high pressure moment of the season, and he came through... Yet you still want to bash him for it? Ridiculous.

lol feeley knew the matchup. maybe if you paid attention it was marc trestman that called that play and told feeley where to throw the ball (not over his head but thompson made the play anyway

Southbound said:
lol feeley knew the matchup. maybe if you paid attention it was marc trestman that called that play and told feeley where to throw the ball (not over his head but thompson made the play anyway

Dont the QB's know the matchups they have? He saw the angle Brown was taking and knew Thompson was the best chance.. May I say Feeley was being rushed heavily on that play.. I think a free blitzer almost got him.

I've scanned this whole thread and still can't figure out the point of it.

SkapePhin said:
That is your truth.. But how did you come to this "truth"? Axiom is being used improperly in this case because "Feeley being a backup" isnt a self-evident truth. In fact, He is the starter at the moment.. So it is false.

the truth is im gonna get some of that saturdayt night beaver and your gonna stay here talking about feeley all night. feeley sucks but hes not my type.

Back
Top Bottom