Feeley and 2nd round pick. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley and 2nd round pick.

SkapePhin said:
Dont the QB's know the matchups they have? He saw the angle Brown was taking and knew Thompson was the best chance.. May I say Feeley was being rushed heavily on that play.. I think a free blitzer almost got him.

lol marc trestman called that playt on the sideline it had nothing to do with feeleys decision making. if it were feeley it would be an int for td for the pats

Southbound said:
the truth is im gonna get some of that saturdayt night beaver and your gonna stay here talking about feeley all night. feeley sucks but hes not my type.

hahahah... Too funny..

I think this might be in your future tonight SouthBound:
clear.gif

Have fun with your saturday night beaver!

Southbound said:
lol marc trestman called that playt on the sideline it had nothing to do with feeleys decision making. if it were feeley it would be an int for td for the pats

So QBs dont make decisions on the field eh? They just throw to whoever the Coordinator tells them to? So all of those INT's Feeley had earlier on, those are all on the Coordinators then?

SkapePhin said:
hahahah... Too funny..

clear.gif

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkapePhin said:
hahahah... Too funny..

clear.gif

shes pretty sexy but i dont like skinny chicks too much..

Megatron said:
I've scanned this whole thread and still can't figure out the point of it.
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing.

I remember talking to Chargers fans the offseason after Brees first season and they were saying the EXACT same thing we were. NO O-Line, Rookie Running back, ect, ect, ect. He did have a Running back, but remember the throws he made in the game we played them in Arizona during the fires? Greise's first game. He threw at least 3 or 4 passes right to Surtain, Madison, and Zach. He was so not effective that game. Well, you could have watched about 10 games that season and said the same thing. Then, a new O-Coordinator comes in (Cameron) LT does what LT does, the O-Line improves and in 2 years, he's a pro-bowler. What i'm saying is let's give Feeley a chance to grow. This year he should have better tools to work with. We hope! And certainly a better offensive attack/system to work under. Let's see what the kid can do, if we're being honest saying it's going to take 2-3 years to get this ship righted anyways, what's it hurt to try that first season with A.J.?

Man I miss Dan Marino.

I could only imagine what Finheaven would be like if it was around back in the Marino days. There'd still be a lot of arguements like we don't have a complete team... we need more playmakers... we need a better D... we need a running game, but I doubt there'd be many arguements about our QB situation.

Dudeman said:
people have got to stop using the "Feeley is basically a rookie!" argument...he is gonna be 28 in May and will be entering his 5th year in the league!

you cannot compare AJ to Manning at 22/McNabb at 22/Favre at 23

I agree. Maturity has to account for something.

AJ had problems his first season under center. Which happens to the great majority of QB's whether they are a rookie or not. Considering it was his year under center along with the team having a new first-year O-line that was horrible and its' damn amazing he wasn't worse...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom