Feeley is being judged unfairly | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley is being judged unfairly

inFINSible said:
4th and 10 to Thompson.

That was a good play, but those types of plays were few and far between. I thought the throw on the play before that one was a better throw, and it should have drawn a flag.

KB21 said:
That was a good play, but those types of plays were few and far between. I thought the throw on the play before that one was a better throw, and it should have drawn a flag.
Yeah but, it's those throws that keep me hooked on him.:)

I pray that SabCo. can make him consistent.

That, IMO, is his biggest ?....

Has everyone bought into the take what we are given theme.

What about dictating course of a game.

korl68 said:
Has everyone bought into the take what we are given theme.

What about dictating course of a game.
Give him the proper coaching and the weapons and I believe he will be able to dictate games.

inFINSible said:
Give him the proper coaching and the weapons and I believe he will be able to dictate games.

He's got weapons in the receiving corps. He's got Chris Chambers. He's got Marty Booker. He's got Randy McMichael. AJ is not short on wide receivers.

KB21 said:
He's got weapons in the receiving corps. He's got Chris Chambers. He's got Marty Booker. He's got Randy McMichael. AJ is not short on wide receivers.
:nono:

I didn't say he didn't have any weapons.

WITH those weapons and proper coaching, if he fails, I'll admit I'm wrong.

inFINSible said:

I'm not willing to sacrafice the future of this team at that position based on the idea that AJ has what it takes. The last five years have been extremely painful to watch. It was some of the worst quarterback play I've ever seen on an NFL field. There is no doubt in my mind that Jay Fiedler is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in league history.

I don't want to get to the end of next season and look back on this decision regretting that Miami didn't take a quarterback. I'd much rather look back on this year and think that we should have taken a running back than to look back and think we should have drafted the quarterback.

inFINSible said:

I will hold you to it. :lastyr:

KB21 said:
I'm not willing to sacrafice the future of this team at that position based on the idea that AJ has what it takes. The last five years have been extremely painful to watch. It was some of the worst quarterback play I've ever seen on an NFL field. There is no doubt in my mind that Jay Fiedler is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in league history.

I don't want to get to the end of next season and look back on this decision regretting that Miami didn't take a quarterback. I'd much rather look back on this year and think that we should have taken a running back than to look back and think we should have drafted the quarterback.
Putting AJ in the Jay Feidler category is unfair and IMO, flat out wrong.

Whether we should have taken a RB our a QB, if you're looking back with regret, it doesn't matter who we chose.

inFINSible said:
Putting AJ in the Jay Feidler category is unfair and IMO, flat out wrong.

Whether we should have taken a RB our a QB, if you're looking back with regret, it doesn't matter who we chose.

My point is, I don't care how good Cedric Benson or Braylon Edwards turns out to be if one of those is the pick. If Alex Smith or Aaron Rodgers is passed on, then AJ Feeley better damn sure be the guy. Because if he isn't, it won't matter how good Edwards or Benson are. The pick should have been the quarterback because it is the single most important position on the field.

KB21 said:
My point is, I don't care how good Cedric Benson or Braylon Edwards turns out to be if one of those is the pick. If Alex Smith or Aaron Rodgers is passed on, then AJ Feeley better damn sure be the guy. Because if he isn't, it won't matter how good Edwards or Benson are. The pick should have been the quarterback because it is the single most important position on the field.
Yeah yeah yeah...I know, heard it before....good night.

KB21 said:
Then, in the mean time, we pass on an opportunity that comes around once ever 20 years or so.

That's only if you believe that Rodgers is a franchise QB AND the SF will pass on him.

I am not sure of either.

Back
Top Bottom