Feeley's stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley's stats

in five games he had a 1,000 yards(with suckass WR's) that means he could be a 3,200 yard passer if he started and he could have more if he had good WR to play with like(chambers)not to mention ricky in the backfield.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Here are AJ Feeley's stats from 2002:

YEAR CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT RAT
2002 86 154 1011 55.8 6.56 53 6 5 75.4

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5603

I can't believe we are giving this guy an 18 million dollar contract. :nono: He won games, but he isn't the reason why the Eagles went 4-1 when he started.

Jesus Christ, he only started four games.. What kind of numbers do you want him to put up???

Lets add

Completions
15 over 20
3 over 40

So 18 of his 86 completions were for over 20 yards, how does that show anything about arm strenth or accuracy.

He had 86 completions in 6 games, that totals an avg of 14 completions a game, 5 TD's an average of les then game, two of his games he had 2 TD's, that leaves 4 to split 1 TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
He started 5 games and Reid kept him in a conservative mode. He played well in those games and would of been unbeaten if Akers didn't miss that chip shot FG in his last game. AJ is a smart kid and could be another Brady or Pennington if given the chance to play more. And you have a better Rb and WR then the Eagles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Feeley's stats

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Jesus Christ, he only started four games.. What kind of numbers do you want him to put up???

He started five, and I'm not complaining about yardage. He just wasn't efficient. His completion rate wasn't good, and his QB rating wasn't as well.

Dude, stop with the Feely love. Who cares if he was an Eagle. You're getting a 2nd pick, for a 3rd string QB. It's like telling you Travis Minor is a great RB, because he had a decent average carring the ball twice a game.

Your team ripped off ours.. You win, let it die.

fisticuff.....It is absolutely stupid to sit here and say that feeley is not going to be any good.....just stupid.....if it turns out that you're wrong and he's better than fiedler....(just better than Fiedler is ALL he has to be) then we are going to win at least two more games a year and you're going to be remembered as the guy that blew a gasket for nothing....

Originally posted by inFINSible
fisticuff.....It is absolutely stupid to sit here and say that feeley is not going to be any good.....just stupid.....if it turns out that you're wrong and he's better than fiedler....(just better than Fiedler is ALL he has to be)

No, for a second round pick and $18 million he has to be a DAMN SIGHT better than Fiedler.

fisticuff.....It is absolutely stupid to sit here and say that feeley is not going to be any good.....just stupid.....if it turns out that you're wrong and he's better than fiedler....(just better than Fiedler is ALL he has to be) then we are going to win at least two more games a year and you're going to be remembered as the guy that blew a gasket for nothing....

WHO GIVES A **** IF HE WINS 2 MORE GAMES (which he won't)! There are 3 better options out there! I'll be the guy remembered for being RIGHT. I'll be more then glad to say "I told you so" as soon as he blows his first game (more will come, i'm sure).

Henson/Rivers/Ramsey are all better options... Either for the future, or right now!

I don't think that is a fair statement Infins yes 2 more games will be better, but is that all we as fans are hoping for, are 2 extra wins?

I think we are all tired of this level of mediocrity that we have had to deal with since Dan's retirement, but I am not willing to be satisfied with another mediocre QB prospect. Maybe none of the other QB's mentioned will turn out better but there is still a chance, once again this seems like the same situation as when they got Jay. No other team in the league has been mentioned to have had interest in Feely, why should we believe the Fins know something the other teams do not, it's not like their history proves they know what the hell they are doing.

Like I said in another post, are we willing to sit here another 4 years hoping maybe Feely is the answer just to find out that he is only a 2nd string QB.

I know I have no choice in the matter and will be rooting just the same when opening day comes around, but I am not expecting much, I think once again the Fins FO is settling instead of pushing for improvement.

I think there would be people on here saying that Rick Mirer would be a good pickup if the Fins signed him, or how about Jeff Blake, John Kitna, Akili Smith. They have all shown potential, is it because the Fins aren't signing them that they aren't good enough?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I don't think that is a fair statement Infins yes 2 more games will be better, but is that all we as fans are hoping for, are 2 extra wins?

I think we are all tired of this level of mediocrity that we have had to deal with since Dan's retirement, but I am not willing to be satisfied with another mediocre QB prospect. Maybe none of the other QB's mentioned will turn out better but there is still a chance, once again this seems like the same situation as when they got Jay. No other team in the league has been mentioned to have had interest in Feely, why should we believe the Fins know something the other teams do not, it's not like their history proves they know what the hell they are doing.

Like I said in another post, are we willing to sit here another 4 years hoping maybe Feely is the answer just to find out that he is only a 2nd string QB.

I know I have no choice in the matter and will be rooting just the same when opening day comes around, but I am not expecting much, I think once again the Fins FO is settling instead of pushing for improvement.

I think there would be people on here saying that Rick Mirer would be a good pickup if the Fins signed him, or how about Jeff Blake, John Kitna, Akili Smith. They have all shown potential, is it because the Fins aren't signing them that they aren't good enough?
I'm talking regular season wins....2 more wins last year gives us a 12-4 record and a first round bye(?)....I understand where you're coming from and i was disappointed too but I'm not going to sit here and say the guy sucks before I even see him play.....to me that was and still is, stupid.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Rick 1966

No, for a second round pick and $18 million he has to be a DAMN SIGHT better than Fiedler.
And everything that i'm hearing from eagles fans indicate that he is everything that Jay is but with accuracy and a stronger arm......I don't know how much a DAMN SIGHT is, but I know that if Jay had those two attributes we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom