Feeley's stats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley's stats

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Not to me, I dont' care who he is backing up, I care about his play. Again hopefully I am wrong and years from now we are all wearing Feely jerseys, but for now I think the deal sucks. Like you didn't already know that huh :lol:
what are you talking about....I'm wearing my Feeley jersey now...:tongue:

seriously there were more than a few Eagles fans that were saying he was better than DMac....now I'm not going to go that far because I don't know but THEY DID go that far....that's got to say something.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Still just YOUR opinion, rick...not fact.

It's a fact that this opinion is shared by most front offices in the NFL. You didn't notice any other teams rushing to set up a trade for Feely...

Originally posted by Rick 1966

It's a fact that this opinion is shared by most front offices in the NFL. You didn't notice any other teams rushing to set up a trade for Feely...
:shakeno:.....You should probably wait to hear exactly what those other front offices have to say in the next few days or weeks concerning this trade instead of trying to pass off ANOTHER one of YOUR opinions as fact.

This is getting tedious, as usual.

what are you talking about....I'm wearing my Feeley jersey now...:tongue:

seriously there were more than a few Eagles fans that were saying he was better than DMac....now I'm not going to go that far because I don't know but THEY DID go that far....that's got to say something.

Well you have to take the Philly fans in stride, they are probably one of the toghest critics in the league. :lol: I think some of them will never like McNabb.

Hell they booed him when he was drafted.

But my point was The Skins wanted Sage over Ramsey, but now they say RAmsey is great. So I take what fans say with a grain of salt. Just like nobody really cares what I have to say.

You should probably wait to hear exactly what those other front offices have to say in the next few days or weeks concerning this trade instead of trying to pass off ANOTHER one of YOUR opinions as fact.

The FACT is, you didn't read any reports of NFL teams making offers for Feely the way you did with Henson, Brunnell and Ramsey. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT.

This is getting tedious, as usual.

Then stop being wrong so often or stop getting upset when I call you on it.

Then stop being wrong so often or stop getting upset when I call you on it.
:lol:......riiiiight.....how's the wheather in your world?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Well you have to take the Philly fans in stride, they are probably one of the toghest critics in the league. :lol: I think some of them will never like McNabb.

Hell they booed him when he was drafted.

But my point was The Skins wanted Sage over Ramsey, but now they say RAmsey is great. So I take what fans say with a grain of salt. Just like nobody really cares what I have to say.
the majority opinion is usually right ....there are gonna be a few extremist whackos in any group but you gotta toss out the high and the low scores...:lol:

:lol:......riiiiight.....how's the wheather in your world?

Whether or not you believe it, the weather on this team is pretty damned gloomy right now.

Whether or not you believe it, the weather on this team is pretty damned gloomy right now.

Gloomy? We're in a ****ing mudslide to the god damn bottom.

:lol: :lol: .....:french:

An interesting coincidence in comparing the QB rating of both FEELEY & McKNABB...they both have a lifetime rating of exactly

Whilst Detmer's is a lowly 68

Name me some of the 31 other teams that are in a mad rush to get a starting QB...

Be serious too.. Don't just throw names out of a hat..

There are TWO teams that I can think of..

San Diego
-- Even they aren't a lock... There's been discussion that the team is so sold on getting a QB that they've explored the option of trading their #1 pick and going defensive.

and

Pittsburgh
---- Being from the Pittsburgh Area, I can tell you for a fact from news reports that the Steelers had been in discussions with the Eagles about Feely.. They were going to give up their second rounder THIS year, then take a RB in the first round)

we are giving up a second round pick next year for him so I hope we don't trade away too many more picks no matter if they are next year or not

Back
Top Bottom