Feeley's stats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley's stats

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Name me some of the 31 other teams that are in a mad rush to get a starting QB...

I can name you the other teams that have been actively going after Brunell, Henson and Ramsey. And NOT going after Feely. They know something that our front office doesn't. But I doubt that's too hard, since there are apparently a lot of things our front office doesn't know.

Re: Re: Feeley's stats

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Jesus Christ, he only started four games.. What kind of numbers do you want him to put up???

BG only started four games, and he would most likely play for less, and we aren't giving him a chance to start. I dunno.... I just don't see Feeley worth so much.. I hope I'm wrong..

I think some need to put away their picture of Marino that they make out with and not hate each and every single QB that throws a football for Miami. Dan is not coming back, there will not be another Dan Marino for quite some time, live with it. Even if we had drafted Michael Vick, people would still deconstruct him and say the team is going no where. I'm not saying Feeley is Michael Vick, I just think it's funny how people can take the easy route of being so utterly negative because if they try to be positive about a situation they're seen as weak, and **gasp** a homer. Who knows, we'll still probaly draft a QB first and maybe get another 1st rounder and get a great WR in this deep WR draft. Try to be positve people, if Feeley doesn't succeed, some of you should be happy----you'll have so much to b!itch about so everyone can praise you for being right, the ultimate satisfaction :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

One thing you are all forgetting about Feely when you say how good you think he'll be...

Is that he was a 3rd string QB---not 1st, not even 2nd. 3rd---obviously the Eagles didn't feel confident enough in his abilities to even make him McNabb's back-up.

I hope he does well, I hope he comes in and lights it up and we finally have answer at QB...but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The real question is---it's been 3 years and we've brought in 3 QBs (Ray Lucas, Brian Griese & now Feely) and Sage Rosenfels is STILL 3rd string. I think it's either time to give him a chance or let him go.

Back
Top Bottom