Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays

pvgolf32 said:
I'd rather have a guy score a touchodwn, and THEN hurt himself then a QB who tries throwing screen passes to offensive linemen (see: Fiedler, Jay passing to McIntosh)
Just to keep up with the "BREAKING NEWS" trend. I've got great news regarding your post. Jay Fiedler has been released and is no longer with Miami. :D

pvgolf32 said:
I'd rather have a guy score a touchodwn, and THEN hurt himself then a QB who tries throwing screen passes to offensive linemen (see: Fiedler, Jay passing to McIntosh)

BREAKING NEWS:

Jay Fiedler is not on the Miami Dolphins anymore. There is no need to bring him up on every thread. Anyone notice how the so called Fiedler Huggers never talk about him but the Fiedler Haters can't go a day without bringing him up?

Gonzo said:
Oh, make no mistake, you were the first person to ever bring it up on here and no doubt the first to start a thread about it. And I am sure you will be the last as long as he is on the roster.

HAHAHA couldnt pass this one up ... you must of missed my reference to it in the first play of the season thread :D:D:D

Still cracks me up ... I unfortunately seem to think it is funnier than most of the others though.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Gus takes the snap .... fakes to Ronnie ... hits Chambers on a fly down the field for a 73 yard touchdown ... Gus runs down High Fives Chambers headbutts the wall and re-injures his neck, is out for the year, and Feeley eventually leads us to a playoff berth.

Doktor Ivel said:
fiedler is way better than Gus

Uh no he's not... Atleast Gus can actually throw the ball deep :cool:

That was REALLY stupid of him. I remember when that happenned. I laughed laughed. I also liked when Josh McCown threw the ball backwards to a lineman in the endzone. When Brett Favre threw the ball up for no good reason resulting in an interception for a touchdown.

Aww the NFL can be funny.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
HAHAHA couldnt pass this one up ... you must of missed my reference to it in the first play of the season thread :D:D:D

Still cracks me up ... I unfortunately seem to think it is funnier than most of the others though.

And you missed my reference to sarcasm in my first post in this thread :D . It was funny...when it first happened. Now its just lame. Its the carrottop of NFL jokes.:up:

DRNEWBEE said:
We rag on them because we love them...like stepchildren:fire:

Yeah for the most part. Then there are players (I use that term loosely) like AJ who we hope if we rag them enough they will go away.

T tes said:
Fiedler would have ran the wrong way

Yeah that is why he won so many games for us. He always ran the wrong way :shakeno: :shakeno:
pathetic.

Oh come on, guys, this was pretty stupid. But damn funny as well. And I can guarantee one thing for absolutely sure: Gus will NEVER smash his head into a wall again! :)

Back
Top Bottom