Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays

So which one of feeley's INTs in the closing minutes made that list? They are probably saving a spot on there for the ones they know he will throw this year, if he gets off the bench.

Sorry, just can't resist.

TRADE FOR A FRANCHISE QB

byroan said:
Yeah, Fiedler has never ran a TD in. :shakeno:

On the contrary...

I remember Fiedler making a great run for the TD in the last moments of a game against Da Raidas to win it, and if I remember right, he had to beat his old teammate, Trace Armstrong to do it (and I think Trace was juked of of his feet).

gramatica broke his leg or something celebrating a regular FG right? haha what a douche

Phinadict said:
On the contrary...

I remember Fiedler making a great run for the TD in the last moments of a game against Da Raidas to win it, and if I remember right, he had to beat his old teammate, Trace Armstrong to do it (and I think Trace was juked of of his feet).

Thats exactly what I was thinking, and ya he did and then dove under 2 Raiders to get in. Thats how I remember it.

TARHEEL38 said:
Yeah for the most part. Then there are players (I use that term loosely) like AJ who we hope if we rag them enough they will go away.

You are in the minority there......for the rest of us, we hope AJ succeeds, because that will mean Miami will succeed.

Back
Top Bottom