Fiedler/Greise Stats for 2003 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler/Greise Stats for 2003

Originally posted by Disnardo

Funny you mentioned that!

What is Griese's record now, does it mean the same... just for the record....

I don't beleive Griese is a looser, but if your going by JF record in loses on your above comment then you must be insinuating the same for BG. IMO you are wrong on both.

GOOO FIIINZ !

Of course im not I was proving the same exact point about Jay. Wins are a team thing and I'm tired of Jay getting the credit for the wins. 22 players one team. Its not Jays record. Its the dolphins record..

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Pretty good post, and fairly balanced. I didn't get the impression you were trying to run Griese into the ground, and that earns credibility.

I must say I am getting tired of the standard response "Stats can be twisted to prove anything." To me, it sounds like saying "Don't bother me with facts." Don't criticize a debater for using statistics to put forward a point unless the statistics are inaccurate.

Stats may not tell a complete story, but neither are they rubbish.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Pretty good post, and fairly balanced. I didn't get the impression you were trying to run Griese into the ground, and that earns credibility.

I must say I am getting tired of the standard response "Stats can be twisted to prove anything." To me, it sounds like saying "Don't bother me with facts." Don't criticize a debater for using statistics to put forward a point unless the statistics are inaccurate.

Stats may not tell a complete story, but neither are they rubbish.

Seems like the balance would be a bit more fair if the rest of the stats are taken into account. IMO, the stats in this case were twisted. Two of the best guys on Defense are out for the last game. RW averages 92.5 yards per game for the first 6 games.
47.3 for the last 3. Has a very decided impact on the TOP.

Jay has four -.500 teams to get the TOP improved. Brian has one.
Jay plays one conference leader. Brian plays two. More bearing on the TOP.

The statistics are accurate, but since they didn't take the rest of the facts into account, they are also misleading.

Originally posted by Beckyj4

Seems like the balance would be a bit more fair if the rest of the stats are taken into account. IMO, the stats in this case were twisted. Two of the best guys on Defense are out for the last game. RW averages 92.5 yards per game for the first 6 games.
47.3 for the last 3. Has a very decided impact on the TOP.

Jay has four -.500 teams to get the TOP improved. Brian has one.
Jay plays one conference leader. Brian plays two. More bearing on the TOP.

The statistics are accurate, but since they didn't take the rest of the facts into account, they are also misleading.

Yes Becky I would accept your response but you know what....

Against SD a -.500 team we also LOST the TOP (32 -28 min)

So with a 21 to nothing lead at the begining of the 3rd quarter we did nothing else offensively for the rest of the game...

I hope BG will move this team in the right direction soon

GOOOO FIINZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom