FIEDLER LINK INSIDE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIEDLER LINK INSIDE

Originally posted by Muck
Semantics, my man. It's the same thing. And it comes across the same way. Especially when you said "EVERYONE" in caps.

No, semantics are meaningful when words are what is being discussed. Oliver took it the wrong way on purpose. You are taking it the wrong way by accident. But you're both taking it the wrong way.

Originally posted by RikWriter

No, semantics are meaningful when words are what is being discussed. Oliver took it the wrong way on purpose. You are taking it the wrong way by accident. But you're both taking it the wrong way.

Please don't speak for me.

Oliver...

Its actually quite funny that someone thought this was an insult. We all come across comments similar to these on a daily basis. "Fiedler haters are clueless", "Chambers is the best, if you don't see it, you're blind", "You all are wrong". Just some of the usual that you can't take seriously, especially on a Message Boards for God's sake.

It's called a double-standard and it has been prevalent here for some time. Glad others are finally speaking up about it.

It's OK for one group to dish it out as long as they are the majority and then they are protected from anyone trying to respond in kind.

Times are changing though, more and more of us everyday and I think the staff would be wise to take note.

Fair play and an even playing field, all we are asking for and it's not much to ask for IMO.

Shame on the MBoard for not jumping all over you

Give up the follies Ollie. There's too many of us now, the status quo no longer reigns supreme.

Best thing that EVER happened to this board!

One of us has to tell the truth about you.

Whatever delusions cause you to speak for me, please do not do it again. I've asked you TWO times now.

Oliver...

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

Give up the follies Ollie. There's too many of us now, the status quo no longer reigns supreme.

Best thing that EVER happened to this board!

Time will tell, it ruined TWO other MBoards.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Whatever delusions cause you to speak for me, please do not do it again. I've asked you TWO times now.

Oliver...

Why should I care what you ask, given that you insulted me repeatedly both on the other board and here and then lied about it bald-faced?

Why should I care what you ask, given that you insulted me repeatedly both on the other board and here and then lied about it bald-faced?

No such thing happened. Do as I ask or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'll handle it either way.

Oliver...

There are other message boards?

Originally posted by Oliver

No such thing happened. Do as I ask or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'll handle it either way.

Oliver...

You do that ol' chum.

Dude, that's what I said before. We've covered this ground already. I explained to you why I interperated it the way I did. And we acknowledged you didn't mean anything by it. But can you at least acknowledge why someone could possibly interperate your post the way I did??

Originally posted by Muck

Dude, that's what I said before. We've covered this ground already. I explained to you why I interperated it the way I did. And we acknowledged you didn't mean anything by it. But can you at least acknowledge why someone could possibly interperate your post the way I did??

Sure...I thought I already did. I was just assuring you that wasn't the way it was meant.

Back
Top Bottom