Fiedler to play Monday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler to play Monday Night

Good Point

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
well, i wonder how much his decision to play is being based more on the fact that he does not want B. Griese to get a shot...but i kind of wanted to see what Griese could do...and i don't think griese is better than fiedler...but it would have been a good opportunity to see griese and rest fiedler's knee. as long as we win...thats all i really care about.
I'm sure Jay would play with a bone hanging out to keep anyone, especially Griese off the field in his spot. He's way too smart and competitive to just let someone play. However, this has also been one of his undoings that I've mentioned before. Jay gets hurt, then tries to play hurt and has a HORRIBLE game.

I hope if Jay isn't putting us in the situation as he has in the past. Tough as nails is nice to see in a QB but unfortunately his talent level falls off big when he plays hurt.

The guy is badly beat up period. He is not the same QB as 2001- early 2002. That one had a decent arm and more mobility. These injuries have taken their toll.

Back
Top Bottom