Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

pah..... for years fielder gave his heart and soul to the dolphins. it was in terms of talent he came up lacking, not effort.

i have nothing but respect for him.

if you wanna bash someone, bash the guy(s) who didn't see that his heart wasn't enough and didn't replace him....

so-long-Ricky said:
I don't really consider what he said as "bad mouthing" the Fins. What's he suppose to say?

"Yea, we're going to lose to Miami this year" :rolleyes:

good point

GrnMtnMan said:
I think he got bumped on his HUGE head! What I've always suggested is getting his cranium shaved down as to apply less stress on his neck and shoulders; therefore allowing his shoulder to move more freely and thus the ability to throw an 8 yard out pattern without a pick. Or maybe a ten yard rope to McMichael instead of the sissy rainbow pass over the middle. I just hope he plays for the Jets and lobs one up there for Coles to grab and leaves him exposed like he did to Chambers all those years. The guy's a SISSY!!!!
He may not have been the smartest qb out there but he's no where close to being a Sissy. I've never had respect for his ability but I always respected his toughness. BTW, you still have Fiedler Jr. for a qb.

OK, I've always suspected a mini-Wannestedt living in that huge dome. Sure he gave his heart, but at what point do you say to yourself this just isn't working. They pay me NOT TO LOSE games instead of winning them.

Justasportsfan said:
He may not have been the smartest qb out there but he's no where close to being a Sissy. I've never had respect for his ability but I always respected his toughness. BTW, you still have Fiedler Jr. for a qb.

Easy for you to say, you didn't have him under center for five years. Part of the problem is he tried to play when he was hurt; he wasn't that good when he was healthy.

Justasportsfan said:
Who would want to fly to watch their team lose?
Since he's trying to auction the tickets where finfans live, yeah he should've said that and the tickets would've sold for more. Still making bad decisions.
Unfortunately as we all know there are almost as many New Yorkers living in Miami as there are living in New York, the auction crowd was probabably full of his New York crowd, as no self respecting Dolfan would go anywhere near his auction. That being said he probably raised a bundle.

He is a frakkin Jet now, what do you expect him to say. Look at it this way...if he were still a Phin (heaven forbid!!!) and he even hinted that he thought the Jets would beat us in an upcoming game, you would be all over him.

As for the guy that said Fiedler was a Sissy..... you can say a lot of things about Fiedler. Things like "he's a terrible QB", "has a noodle for an arm", "makes bad decisions", "has no natural talent","is so inaccurate its funny", etc. All these things are true. But Fiedler played through pain and injury without complaining, and sacrificed his body numerous times for the sake of a few yards. The one thing you can't truthfully say about 'ol noodle arm is that he was a sissy.

GrnMtnMan said:
Sure he gave his heart, but at what point do you say to yourself this just isn't working.
You gotta give him a benefit of a doubt that he could thrive better under a better coaching system. Not neccesarily probowl material, but enough to cause your team problems. If Surtain leaves, your D could have a hole. Some people say Seau is not the player he once was. Not even an elite at his position anymore, but no will ever question the heart of a warrior.

GrnMtnMan said:
Easy for you to say, you didn't have him under center for five years. Part of the problem is he tried to play when he was hurt; he wasn't that good when he was healthy.
For years the finfan chant was "Fiedler owns the bills"

GrnMtnMan said:
I suppose I meant to say he throws like a girl.
I knew what you meant, and I hope if he is playing on the 18th that our DBs aren't waiting to pick him off and commit to the INT and miss and leave a wide open WR to get a bundle of yards. That would suck!

The nice thing is with a Fiedler throw; even if you gamble and miss you have plenty of recovery time.

Lighten up a little guys. I'm sure he wants to show us that we made a mistake in cutting him, thats only natural.

I know you guys are only tongue and cheek when you say you have a "deep hatred" for the guy. I for one, don't have any hard feelings toward Jay at all, in fact I wish him the best. I'm sure he would have liked to have done better for the Dolphins as well.

Let's stay professional, with no personal attacks toward Jay and just look forward to the draft and the upcoming season.

Go Miami!:cooldude:

I think he's used his uber cranium to exercise super-natural powers and has brainwashed Dolphin39 into thinking he was a good player!

Back
Top Bottom