Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

well...I hope they smack him in the mouth all day long. and intercept him 3 or 4 times.

Justasportsfan said:
He may not have been the smartest qb out there but he's no where close to being a Sissy. I've never had respect for his ability but I always respected his toughness. BTW, you still have Fiedler Jr. for a qb.

Agree.

Now lets move on to kicking his and his teams asses.

GRT8 said:
TELL FEIDLER TO BUY ENDZONE SEATS SO WE CAN CELEBRATE THE INTERCEPTION RETURN HE THROWS FOR 6 THE OTHER WAY
Make sure they tell Feely the same thing.

touborg said:
Agree.

Now lets move on to kicking his and his teams asses.
Don't know what to say about this. After all I am a bills fan. Jets or fins ?:huh:

Muck said:
$10 says most people didn't even click on the link, much less read the article.

I don't even see a link. :cry:

MNFINFAN said:
Ahh, they both are Kings of the Pick 6's, which leads me to believe that it was a combination of talent (or lack there of) and bad coaching with players not bing in the right places for the Qb to throw to.

Yeah I suppose the same can be said for most of the average QB's in the league. Or is that what separates the good from the great; the ability to make a play that the average girl armed QB can't.

That's not really bad mouthing the Phins, but you got to admit it takes BALLS to say in South Florida. Maybe he's just looking to get his A$$ kicked? :)

NJFINSFAN1 said:
What do you want him to say???

I'm on the Jets but I pulling for a Fins win??
yeah.... what he said ^^

some of you guys are ridiculous. get off the fiedler-hatred wagon, he isn't even here anymore. i swear you are the same guys who will follow him around his retirement home 50 years from now and point out everything he does that might appear anti-dolphin.

The bottom line is he tried his best while he was here, we got some good seasons out of him, but the whole time he was here the entire fan base trashed him. what do you expect him to do? have fond memories?

and what he said there is NOT trash talking... thats simply showing team sportsmanship.

if we traded for pennington, and lets just pretend penny was OUR QB, how would you feel if he came down here and flew 4 family members from NY down here and said "come down to watch us lose." yeah, exactly, he wouldn't say that because it would be stupid. Fiedler was just being a team player for the Jets, the team which he is now on. Live with it.

come on guys....

texasPHINSfan said:
yeah.... what he said ^^

some of you guys are ridiculous. get off the fiedler-hatred wagon, he isn't even here anymore. i swear you are the same guys who will follow him around his retirement home 50 years from now and point out everything he does that might appear anti-dolphin.

The bottom line is he tried his best while he was here, we got some good seasons out of him, but the whole time he was here the entire fan base trashed him. what do you expect him to do? have fond memories?

and what he said there is NOT trash talking... thats simply showing team sportsmanship.

if we traded for pennington, and lets just pretend penny was OUR QB, how would you feel if he came down here and flew 4 family members from NY down here and said "come down to watch us lose." yeah, exactly, he wouldn't say that because it would be stupid. Fiedler was just being a team player for the Jets, the team which he is now on. Live with it.

come on guys....
:rolleyes:

GRT8 said:
TELL FEIDLER TO BUY ENDZONE SEATS SO WE CAN CELEBRATE THE INTERCEPTION RETURN HE THROWS FOR 6 THE OTHER WAY
you are confusing Fiedler with Feeley.

Feeley out-threw Fiedler on those kind of passes 2 to 1....

Yeah they both stunk last year, but the difference was about 50 starts of experience.

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

I was there, it was all in good fun. He was trying to get as much money as he could for a good cause. He is probably the ex-phin with the most class about the organization. He was released, the fans never embraced him here, and he still keeps his mouth quiet on the Dolphins, and doesn't stop his community work in South Florida.

GrnMtnMan said:
Yeah they both stunk last year, but the difference was about 50 starts of experience.
Fiedler still out-played Feeley last year (given handicaps for less starts and season-ending injuries), and people trash Fiedler but praise Feeley like he is the next pope.

I don't understand why everyone does that. Feeley threw 15 INTs last year, to only 10 TDs... that is a worse ratio than Fiedler ever had here... (and i use ratio, not actual # because Feeley wasn't a season-long starter.) and don't give me the "getting used to our system" argument... Fiedler didn't play that bad his first year here - and his first year here was ALSO his first year as a starter (he was a backup in Jax before here).

I don't hate fiedler anymore than i love feeley. The only thing Feeley has an edge on Fiedler is (in my eyes) youth.

Back
Top Bottom